+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic issue

Jaspreet94

Nov 30, 2019
Hello guys please help me regarding my gic. I have open my gic account on 5th Nov and deposited the money on same day in my gic account. All this new for me because of my family problems and also i was waiting for caq. I didn't attentive towards gic but i asked my agent she told me that if your account got rejected your money will come back automatically but now when I I received my caq and ready for visa procedure I get to know I need to have my give certificate. So I logged in to my gic account of icici bank and there was a discrepancy about my address and I have cleared it 3 times still my account did not get activated. Now I am very worried about my money and visa because I have no time left.

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Hello guys please help me regarding my gic. I have open my gic account on 5th Nov and deposited the money on same day in my gic account. All this new for me because of my family problems and also i was waiting for caq. I didn't attentive towards gic but i asked my agent she told me that if your account got rejected your money will come back automatically but now when I I received my caq and ready for visa procedure I get to know I need to have my give certificate. So I logged in to my gic account of icici bank and there was a discrepancy about my address and I have cleared it 3 times still my account did not get activated. Now I am very worried about my money and visa because I have no time left.
That's really bad.. Please call the bank and clarify.

egaubaj

Nov 28, 2019
Drop me a mail on monts.nike@gmail.com and I can help you with one contact in ICICI Canada.

Hope he fixes things for you.

Reactions: Jaspreet94