+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

gic issue...plz help

nidhi777

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,i want to ask about gic, i have an account in punjab national bank,i asked the bank manager to wire transfer the funds to scotia bank,then she called some guy from ***** ***** finance limited. he told me that he has done gic many time for students.he and the bank manager said dont worry but i have a concern that in gic mail it is written that payment should directly tru students account to scotia bank. the bank manager transferred the money to that finance lts and they will pay and whrn i asked hin he said the bank detail will be yours on the reciept generated....is it OK???

malivad123

Apr 16, 2015
I paid fees of gic through SBI ...I wrote a check in the beneficiary of myself...and nothing else...gig secure email proved all the bank details

nidhi777

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malivad123 said:
I paid fees of gic through SBI ...I wrote a check in the beneficiary of myself...and nothing else...gig secure email proved all the bank details
since i didn't have check book,so manager took details on voucher.,when did u paid the fees of gic and did u get the gic certificate? ?

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes its fine ..

Some banks use these serives of companies like green money changer / westernunion wire and other private companies to transfer funds to international accounts.

malivad123

Apr 16, 2015
I applied in 15 April and got certificate within 7 days....and note this....the money must transfer from your account or from your parent 's account....that's the rule...

malivad123

Apr 16, 2015
th3.rdx said:
Yes its fine ..

Some banks use these serives of companies like green money changer / westernunion wire and other private companies to transfer funds to international accounts.
but I read in the FAQ of gic nova Scotia that fees must transfer from your account or from your parent's account

Harman Dhamija

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2015
Doc's Request.
n/a
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
28/5/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
12/6/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Not from your parents account..either ur own account or joint account with ur parent!!

nidhi777

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i tranferred the money thru my account. like today i paid the money,bank saif,tommorow mornin they will mail me receipt,,,when can i expect final certificate to be issued by scotia bamk.....thanks guys that sounds relief from your replies.

Harman Dhamija

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2015
Doc's Request.