+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic certificate not recieved

Jul 9, 2018
Never mind :)
Hi
I had send the wire on 25th june
Got rejection on 4th may
The amount hasn't reached the bank yet
I have been going daily to the bank to check for the amount so that i can revert it back.
And scotiabank unable to update my address due to character limitations and i got a mail advising me to send the wire with the address in the account information.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hi
I had send the wire on 25th june
Got rejection on 4th may
The amount hasn't reached the bank yet
I have been going daily to the bank to check for the amount so that i can revert it back.
And scotiabank unable to update my address due to character limitations and i got a mail advising me to send the wire with the address in the account information.
Dude... There is something seriously wrong with your bank.. from which bank have you sent money? Money must have reached to your bank as it is almost 2 months.. your bank is not transferring money to your account.. ask them to track the wire payment , they will tell you where your money is ,, say them strictly that you want the money back.. and once you get the money , send it back as per the instructions in the mail that you received from scotiabank .
And yes , you can no longer revert the same wire payment again now , as it has been more than 2 months.. so you need to send a completely new wire payment..

Jul 9, 2018
Dude... There is something seriously wrong with your bank.. from which bank have you sent money? Money must have reached to your bank as it is almost 2 months.. your bank is not transferring money to your account.. ask them to track the wire payment , they will tell you where your money is ,, say them strictly that you want the money back.. and once you get the money , send it back as per the instructions in the mail that you received from scotiabank .
And yes , you can no longer revert the same wire payment again now , as it has been more than 2 months.. so you need to send a completely new wire payment..

Oops sorry i made a mistake. It was rejected on July 4th.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Oops sorry i made a mistake. It was rejected on July 4th.
Oh alright :)
Then i think you can still revert it back , don't wait for money to get back to your account , as i have said earlier in this thread , it will take a lot of time and you will loose a lot of money , just ask your bank to revert the very same payment , don't do another one..

Mounika13

Jul 5, 2018
Hey i had another problem in reverting the money my indian bank is saying that it did not recieve any information regarding the rejection of wire transfer and they are saying that they cannot revert thr payment untill they recieve a mail from Scotia bank confirming the rejection . Iam worried a lot what should i do now any idea

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hey i had another problem in reverting the money my indian bank is saying that it did not recieve any information regarding the rejection of wire transfer and they are saying that they cannot revert thr payment untill they recieve a mail from Scotia bank confirming the rejection . Iam worried a lot what should i do now any idea
Show them the mail which you received from scotiabank about the rejection.
They can ofcourse track the payment , ask them to cooperate a little ,
Once the money gets to the banks head branch , they will revert it from there.

Mounika13

Jul 5, 2018
I showed them the mail but still they are not at all cooperating it has been more than 2 weeks now but they are saying how can we transfer the money without getting mail to the bank

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
I showed them the mail but still they are not at all cooperating it has been more than 2 weeks now but they are saying how can we transfer the money without getting mail to the bank
Which bank is it?? This is nonsense... Online wire payments can always be tracked because they use SWIFT service, and tell them that scotiabank never sends email to the bank , it sends email to the students account , these guys are utterly stupid . They just don't know what to do , please talk to their manager about where the money is .

Mounika13

Jul 5, 2018
It is indusind bank .Ok i will talk to the manager but are you sure that we can revert the payment by tracking it online

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
It is indusind bank .Ok i will talk to the manager but are you sure that we can revert the payment by tracking it online
Look , by tracking it , you can know where the money is rightnow , and if it has reached the head branch of indusind bank , then they will make the corrections and revert your payment from there only ,
But as you are saying it's been 2 weeks since the rejection , i am not sure if it can be reverted , but i am pretty sure that they can atleast tell you where your money is , and yes , they don't need any email from scotiabank to do that.

Jul 9, 2018
Same with me. Mine is SBI fund was rejected on 04/07. bank have no idea where the fund is.
They told me that they cant do anything until the previous transaction status is changed to rejected in their system.

Jul 9, 2018
They told they cant do anything in this regard. I'll have to wait. I made a fresh wire from centrum, a private money transfer institution