+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC CERTIFICATE NOT RECEIVED

Haridevraghunath

Jul 9, 2019
I transferred from IDBI BANK
Yaa I called to Scotia bank
They said the fund was not yet recieved
Whatt else they told you?, when i called yesterday he said ' u made the payment on june 28th, usually it takes around 5 to 8 business days to receive international transaction and 1st july was holiday in canada, so counting from 28thjune today (tuesday june 9th) is only 6th day, wait 2 more days. :( Now my question is after receiving money, how long it will take to get that investment certificate

Chiran pamarthi

Jan 30, 2019
Whatt else they told you?, when i called yesterday he said ' u made the payment on june 28th, usually it takes around 5 to 8 business days to receive international transaction and 1st july was holiday in canada, so counting from 28thjune today (tuesday june 9th) is only 6th day, wait 2 more days. :( Now my question is after receiving money, how long it will take to get that investment certificate
They Sai the same to me
After reaching the amount it will 3 more days to get the certificate

Haridevraghunath

Jul 9, 2019
They Sai the same to me
After reaching the amount it will 3 more days to get the certificate
So Did u send any mail to scotia via secure mail showing your TT receipt given by your bank on payment day? I didnt send yet, i think i shud call scotia again nd ask about sending that payment details.

nandani

Jul 10, 2019
Hi I have sent my GIC payment on 1st july. I haven't received my GIC certificate yet. :(
Can anyone please help me. I have been admitted to Sept session.
I am due for my VISA application...its getting too late!!

nandani

Jul 10, 2019
please help me .... i paid my GiC on 1st july and not get the certificate yet... what should i do?

please help

Haridevraghunath

Jul 9, 2019
please help me .... i paid my GiC on 1st july and not get the certificate yet... what should i do?

please help
Yeah we are also for sep intake, so just call them and ask, if ur scotia account already received money, then no issue, this friday u may get gic certificate or else it will takea few more days

Haridevraghunath

Jul 9, 2019
Sure bro I'll update u once I receive the certificate and wish u the same good luck bro
No bro, plz update me when they get money,
Sure bro I'll update u once I receive the certificate and wish u the same good luck bro
Hey just now i got My Gic certificate, im wondering was that customer care executive blind..! He said fund didnt reach yet, now i got certificate in mail.