+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC CERTIFICATE NOT RECEIVED

Mnk28

Jul 5, 2013
Scotia Bank Is a correspondence bank.Money is not transferred direct in it.it is transferred via third bank ( In my case Royal Bank Of Canada)
So It's a lengthy process.Wait For Few More Days till next friday.Hopefully we all will get our GIC's By Then

manni.saini

Jul 16, 2015
I transfer 10230 cad to scotia bank for GIC on 6th July yet there is no reply from them.
Can any one tell me how many days it will take more?

mangat96

Jul 22, 2015
hi,
i have transferred my gic funds on 8 july 2015. and i havn't got my gic certificate yet . i need it urgently because i m going to mitt college winnipeg and classes are on 27 july 2015 , it has been already too late . i wanted to submit my file in embassy but i cant without the gic certificate. i m constanty calling the nova scotia bank from about 1 week , they all reply me in a different way . they told me they have sent me the mail but i havnt got any mail yet i have checked it on secure email aacount of nova scotia. plz tell me when will i get the certificate and also can i get visa before 27 july 2015. i m really worried. plz suggest somrthing

Gurinder8055

Jul 20, 2015
mangat96 said:
hi,
i have transferred my gic funds on 8 july 2015. and i havn't got my gic certificate yet . i need it urgently because i m going to mitt college winnipeg and classes are on 27 july 2015 , it has been already too late . i wanted to submit my file in embassy but i cant without the gic certificate. i m constanty calling the nova scotia bank from about 1 week , they all reply me in a different way . they told me they have sent me the mail but i havnt got any mail yet i have checked it on secure email aacount of nova scotia. plz tell me when will i get the certificate and also can i get visa before 27 july 2015. i m really worried. plz suggest somrthing
Same here i aplied. For gic on 7th july but still waiting but my classes starting on 8th sep i called scotia bank they said you will get it in 48 hours i heard the last date is to submitt the file is 31st sep so im worring about my file too cause im too late

mangat96

Jul 22, 2015
I dont know what will happen because i have only just 4 days left for my classes to start . Every they told to wAit for 48 hours. Everything is done just certificate is in waiting there service is very bad . I also requested them but they just apologised . Only god can help now

mangat96

Jul 22, 2015
I have received my gic certificate guys...todays on 6:30pm . And i m gonna submit my file in embassy but still nervous as my classes r going to be started on 27 july 2015 . Just 4 days left nervous i think i will be unable to attend the clases

Arjun3892

Jun 22, 2016
Guys I have done wire transfer on 13th June 2016 but still I haven't received my GIC certificate...Itz almost 10dys can anyone tell me that how long it will take

dpo

Mar 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haven't read all the previous posts. Here is my experience.

I wire transferred the funds on Friday and got my GIC on the next Friday. I did call them on thursday and they confirmed the receipt of my funds on thursday.

Some important points:-

1. Transfer funds from your A/C or from a joint A/C with your parents only. Funds from any other source will be rejected and so will be your GIC.
2. Do not transfer exactly 10200$ as additional 46-50$ will be charged by canadian banks. So transfer at least 10250$. I transferred 10300$ and I was issued GIC worth 10056$.
3. If you haven't received any response then call on this 0008001008747 (this is tollfree). Keep your passport no. ready.

Hope this helps...!

Petricia

Jun 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call on the GIC helpline number and they will ask your info about your passport number, birth date and email address. And then they will tell you when your GIC payment receipt will be sent to you on your GIC account. Just tell them once that it's urgent they will deliver but don't go on telling them again and again, just once. By the next morning you will receive it in your GIC account

Simrat lehal

May 28, 2017
hi I deposited GIC amount on 4th july but still i dint get any certificate
and when I applied for the account I immediately got the mail that the request has been received
but when I deposited the amount I dint get any confirmation such as the amount is received and I ll get the certificate in so and so date
so did my money get deposited.
and when will I get my certificate.
Hey now its same as my condition. Plz will u let me know then after how many days of wire transfer u get certificate.and otherwise how u know the money is transfred into my account plz rply ASAP.
THANKS

Sep 26, 2017
Hlo lovepreet kaur
I have done my wire transfer for gic on 19 sep, but till now not received any confirmation. Kindly givene details regarding this.