+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC CERTIFICATE NOT RECEIVED

Nov 5, 2017
Congratz. Told you.
I am concerned about my GIC as it's already been 18 days since I paid my GIC fees and yet haven't received it.
I paid it on 18/9/17, and as of today, i.e.
5/10/17, haven't received it.
Was hoping to file for visa on 1-2 of this month but it's getting late day by day.
Moreover, there's no reply from Scotia bank, tried calling them and also emailed but did no good!
Heard that it usually takes up to 10 business days but that's not the case with me.
Any help on this will be appreciated!
Thank you!

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
I am concerned about my GIC as it's already been 18 days since I paid my GIC fees and yet haven't received it.
I paid it on 18/9/17, and as of today, i.e.
5/10/17, haven't received it.
Was hoping to file for visa on 1-2 of this month but it's getting late day by day.
Moreover, there's no reply from Scotia bank, tried calling them and also emailed but did no good!
Heard that it usually takes up to 10 business days but that's not the case with me.
Any help on this will be appreciated!
Thank you!
Call the bank as gic certificate is issued after a week

Aman Gajraj

Nov 20, 2017
I sent my GIC on 8/11/2017 did not recive any response from scotiabank.
What to do now? I am getting late for appling my visa file.
Somebody suggest me any idea

kaushik prakash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
I sent my GIC on 8/11/2017 did not recive any response from scotiabank.
What to do now? I am getting late for appling my visa file.
Somebody suggest me any idea
Hello Aman
I am also stuck like you only. i sent my GIC on 8/11/2017 and havent received the certificate. we have only 9 days left to file for visa:-(

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Don't panic brother
It will come soon
And check your Scotiabank account also in scotiabank gic login
I submitted my GIC on 13th November, I called Scotia bank many times in a row and they have asked me to wait till 24, such a stressful situation! Also the last day to apply for the visa is 1st December, any advice?

Aman Gajraj

Nov 20, 2017
I submitted my GIC on 13th November, I called Scotia bank many times in a row and they have asked me to wait till 24, such a stressful situation! Also the last day to apply for the visa is 1st December, any advice?
Hello jasmineD
If they are saying 24 so you have to wait for 24 or one day more because its a very long process
And don't feel any stress very soon your certificate will come in your hands
Keep your eyes on mailbox and scotiabank gic login
Best of luck!!

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hello jasmineD
If they are saying 24 so you have to wait for 24 or one day more because its a very long process
And don't feel any stress very soon your certificate will come in your hands
Keep your eyes on mailbox and scotiabank gic login
Best of luck!!
I’m just rooting for it because I’m already too late and that’s the only document missing ☹, is there any email id?

Aman Gajraj

Nov 20, 2017
email for Scotia bank
An email id and password is provided by scotiabank when you open your GIC
If u have these id password then simply type scotiabank gic login in google and go to their gic login website and enter your details and check mails from the bank
They direct send your certificate in this

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
An email id and password is provided by scotiabank when you open your GIC
If u have these id password then simply type scotiabank gic login in google and go to their gic login website and enter your details and check mails from the bank
They direct send your certificate in this
Glad thank you for your humble replies