Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruchingoel said:
go through the link,

http://www.sbicanada.com/ContactUsUI.aspx
ruchingoel: Thank you . I have email from the same link & they solved my query saying it is paid to scotia bank on same day with reference number also provided to me.I emailed to ashish kumar there VP.

ruchingoel

Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yaar since this is peak time, thousands of students are sending the money within these days, u have to follow up with your bank.
just call your NRI branch in new delhi and ask them to trace.

ruchingoel

Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahid: u ask your local branch to provide the delivery report and regarding the reference number, give the reference number to scotiabank. they may solve your problem (which i dont think so)

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruchingoel said:
Shahid: u ask your local branch to provide the delivery report and regarding the reference number, give the reference number to scotiabank. they may solve your problem (which i dont think so)
the delivery report (TT copy ) was provided to me on the next day after paying the money . Reference number scotia bank has said that we will reply within 3 working days.

Enoch singapore

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Hi SHAHID

whatever was happend with your GIC CASE just reply to this lady Mrs.Barb ara on her below shown email id !

mail.president@scotiabank.com
and make your mail subject in this mentioned format!
Attention Barb Ara (Status Request - name , passport no, d.o.b).
she is the branch manager of scotia bank canada ,if in case she not get back to you by mail .
so just dial +14169332339 speak her name , call will directly transfer to her extension and then discussed your complete matter with her.
she will solved everything in a day .

lovish

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
031-7-2014
LANDED..........
22-8-2014
Enoch singapore said:
Hi SHAHID

whatever was happend with your GIC CASE just reply to this lady Mrs.Barb ara on her below shown email id !

mail.president @ scotiabank.com
she is the branch manager of scotia bank canada ,if in case she not get back to you by mail .
so just dial +14169332339 speak her name , call will directly transfer to her extension and then discussed your complete matter with her.

HEY SAHID ... TRY THIS ALSO ....MAY BE U GOT GIC CERTIFICATE SOON .....

Enoch singapore

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
lovish & SHAHID
In my case she were helped me alot,i am indian but now working in singapore. when i was applied for study visa in sept 2013 under spp i had got my GIC IN 16 Days.but unfortunately i was got rejected on purpose of visit ground.

but when i was applied for gic refund after rejection, their services were horrible.i had emailed them everything and waiting to get refund after 2 months when I had called them they said they didnt recieved any application from me for refund.i had called them 15 times a month but did not get any refund or proper resolution.
then one day accidently she had picked my call and i was discussed complete my gic matter with her .
then she had apologies to me for inconvienence caused and promised me that i would get refund with in 24 hrs
REALLY IT WAS HAPPENED I GOT GIC REFUND in 24hrs.

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Enoch singapore said:
Hi SHAHID

mail.president @ scotiabank.com

Thanks Enoch singapore. I have emailed them now. will call today on the said number.

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Enoch singapore said:
lovish & SHAHID
In my case she were helped me alot,i am indian but now working in singapore. when i was applied for study visa in sept 2013 under spp i had got my GIC IN 16 Days.but unfortunately i was got rejected on purpose of visit ground.

but when i was applied for gic refund after rejection, their services were horrible.i had emailed them everything and waiting to get refund after 2 months when I had called them they said they didnt recieved any application from me for refund.i had called them 15 times a month but did not get any refund or proper resolution.
then one day accidently she had picked my call and i was discussed complete my gic matter with her .
then she had apologies to me for inconvienence caused and promised me that i would get refund with in 24 hrs
REALLY IT WAS HAPPENED I GOT GIC REFUND in 24hrs.
Sorry to hear about your rejection . I advise to try again u surely will get it.

Enoch singapore

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
shahid
thanks for your positive note
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO APPLY LAST TIME FOR JAN INTAKE
DO YOU HAVE ANY BETTER IDEA TO EXPLAIN FOLLOWING REASONS ARRISES FROM CANADIAN EMABSSY IN MY CASE!
BELOW IS THE DETAILS
i was rejected twice brother 1st attempt under spp and 2nd attempt under general category from singapore.
then after singapore rejection had ordered caips notes in that i have hope now thats why i will give last try for jan intake from chandigarh india.
why i have a hope now because when i had applied under spp in 2013,
they gave me 2 reasons one dont have enough funds and second purpose of visit
then on 2nd attempt under general category, i include all property papers related stuff.
so on caips note its clearly mentioned that PA DECLARED PREVIOUS REFUSAL.

below shown were caips note

24 yr old indian male,single,parents in india,currently in SG ON WP.
previous travel:Regional.SG.To study at fleming college 1yr,certificate in hospitality management.First year paid;IELTS 6 COMPLETED HOSPITALITY DIPLOMA FROM SG 09/2012,WHY DO THE SAME PROGRAM IN CANADA AT HIGH COST?(THIS REASON I CAN EXPLAIN )Currently working as ANALYST AT SINGAPOREAN COMPANY.PREVIOUS REFUSAL DECLARED.
On balance ,not satisfied PA primary purpose in travelling canada is to study.Not satisfied PA has sufficient ties to india/singapore to motivate return at the end of AUTH STAY CANADA.( DO YOU HAVE ANY BETTER SUGGESTION APART FROM PROPERTY PAPERS TO SHOW TIES )

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Enoch singapore said:
shahid
thanks for your positive note
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO APPLY LAST TIME FOR JAN INTAKE
DO YOU HAVE ANY BETTER IDEA TO EXPLAIN FOLLOWING REASONS ARRISES FROM CANADIAN EMABSSY IN MY CASE!
BELOW IS THE DETAILS
i was rejected twice brother 1st attempt under spp and 2nd attempt under general category from singapore.
then after singapore rejection had ordered caips notes in that i have hope now thats why i will give last try for jan intake from chandigarh india.
why i have a hope now because when i had applied under spp in 2013,
they gave me 2 reasons one dont have enough funds and second purpose of visit
then on 2nd attempt under general category, i include all property papers related stuff.
so on caips note its clearly mentioned that PA DECLARED PREVIOUS REFUSAL.

below shown were caips note

24 yr old indian male,single,parents in india,currently in SG ON WP.
previous travel:Regional.SG.To study at fleming college 1yr,certificate in hospitality management.First year paid;IELTS 6 COMPLETED HOSPITALITY DIPLOMA FROM SG 09/2012,WHY DO THE SAME PROGRAM IN CANADA AT HIGH COST?(THIS REASON I CAN EXPLAIN )Currently working as ANALYST AT SINGAPOREAN COMPANY.PREVIOUS REFUSAL DECLARED.
On balance ,not satisfied PA primary purpose in travelling canada is to study.Not satisfied PA has sufficient ties to india/singapore to motivate return at the end of AUTH STAY CANADA.( DO YOU HAVE ANY BETTER SUGGESTION APART FROM PROPERTY PAPERS TO SHOW TIES )
I am not master but what i understood that u need to show more funds as well as need to do post graudate rather than diploma also you need to apply from india rather then singapore as it will remove travel history rejection.

U can ask to some senior members also.