+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
I dont know why everyone is still relying on GU as they clearly told us that these are system updates!

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No GU for me since May 16 (that one is because they received a webform with CSQ certificate).
That is not a GU. You made something that they need to update your application l. They opened your file because they have to update that it is indeed they received your certificate that is why it showed updated on that day. But they would’nt bother to respond to you that is what happend. I guess because of too many workload and managing their time.

A GU is if you did’nt do anything pro actively and your application got updated in a certain day. Meaning your application was opened on certain day and got updated.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
That is not a GU. You made something that they need to update your application l. They opened your file because they have to update that it is indeed they received your certificate that is why it showed updated on that day. But they would’nt bother to respond to you that is what happend. I guess because of too many workload and managing their time.

A GU is if you did’nt do anything pro actively and your application got updated in a certain day. Meaning your application was opened on certain day and got updated.
I know it so to be exact, the last GU was April 19th with Background set to in progress. Nothing else after this. This is to answer to some who wonder if there is another GU since the massive one on April 19th.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know it so to be exact, the last GU was April 19th with Background set to in progress. Nothing else after this. This is to answer to some who wonder if there is another GU since the massive one on April 19th.
Oh, my bad. I did not read it properly :)

vanillabean

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Hi everyone ,

AOR May 3, 2023
Med passed
Bio passed
ADR for Rfpr fee - June 5, 2023
GU - July 14,2023
GU- July 17, 2023
GU- July 19, 2023

nothing since then

jrahman

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
Hi everyone ,

AOR May 3, 2023
Med passed
Bio passed
ADR for Rfpr fee - June 5, 2023
GU - July 14,2023
GU- July 17, 2023
GU- July 19, 2023

nothing since then
Usually, there's a long break after med pass. I guess you will keep getting GU now for a while