+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

anthonyf

Nov 20, 2022
Hello, my tracker had the last update on april 19 i got the background check in progress , since then i got nothing!!! I am really frustrated and anxious. Anyone is on the same boat with me ? AoR jan 24 pnp ontario french stream

Nama@awahdnar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Hello, my tracker had the last update on april 19 i got the background check in progress , since then i got nothing!!! I am really frustrated and anxious. Anyone is on the same boat with me ? AoR jan 24 pnp ontario french stream
Kinda sorta because my BG check started on april 19 but i did get ghost updates on may 19, may 26 and june 2

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well according to tracker since i only have access to that BG started on april19. Lawyer sent a screenshot of GCkey bit not sure when did it start.
That is only a guess from my part. For me it really matches the dates on prtracker and gckey with my gcms notes.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
yes we have uploaded all the documents including medical report. On 5th June my Eligibility status not started and Background check was in process then All things completed on 6th June 2023, ( medical, biometric, eligibility and background) , then they ask for remedical on 8th June and now medical shows in process.
Ok wait. So first, 6th june tracker showed medical was completed.
Then on 8th june - they ask for medical again.
And then now ---its shows in process? Did i get it correct?

If its showing in process, then perhaps wait for it to switch to pass. could be some glitch. Cuz if your medical is valid, why should you pay for another medical and go through that whole process. Raise a webform - wait for their answer.

Reactions: comarxx

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Got a ghost update today (june 12), last one I had was on May 26th. Nothing has changed since April
Hello Anthony,

I'm almost same boat as you, my real tracker update was on April 28th and had a couple of ghosts updates after that but nothing changed since April 28th. I'm February 14th AOR PNP EE Ontario by the way

Dbbarot9

May 29, 2023
Ok wait. So first, 6th june tracker showed medical was completed.
Then on 8th june - they ask for medical again.
And then now ---its shows in process? Did i get it correct?

If its showing in process, then perhaps wait for it to switch to pass. could be some glitch. Cuz if your medical is valid, why should you pay for another medical and go through that whole process. Raise a webform - wait for their answer.
Yes on 6th it was completed and on 8th it changed to in process and they gave letter for remedical. We have completed the medical.

Ojeras

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2023
Got a ghost update today (june 12), last one I had was on May 26th. Nothing has changed since April

Hello Anthony,

I'm almost same boat as you, my real tracker update was on April 28th and had a couple of ghosts updates after that but nothing changed since April 28th. I'm February 14th AOR PNP EE Ontario by the way
Hola Maria,

Same boat here. Finger crossed.