+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Dear all
Yesterday I called at IRCC’s office and today the tracker shows last updated on 25 May (today). Are these ghost updates happen when we pose some sort of query or is it related to some work on the file? Tracker shows everything complete except the background check which is in progress.

Maymay88

May 24, 2023
Dear all
Yesterday I called at IRCC’s office and today the tracker shows last updated on 25 May (today). Are these ghost updates happen when we pose some sort of query or is it related to some work on the file? Tracker shows everything complete except the background check which is in progress.
Mine updated yesterday with no actual update I called IRCC and they told me nothings changes on file so not sure what’s this about

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
Dear all
Yes, when you make them call also update should say we received your enquiry so and so date.

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
But that’s different bcos we call them so they will update that. But mine was even if I don’t call them
Was your tracking shows we received your enquiry even you didn't call? or if just shows updated meaning that opened/ worked on your file behind the screen.

Maymay88

May 24, 2023
Was your tracking shows we received your enquiry even you didn't call? or if just shows updated meaning that opened/ worked on your file behind the screen.
No the date was updated yesterday for no reason and last week I had a new update with a star next to it but their was no actual update

Saleeha_cad

May 24, 2023
Hello everyone,

Has anyone gotten Procedural Fairness Letter regarding spousal sponsorship?

If Yes then whats the success rate? what they ask mostly?

plz reply

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Hello everyone,

Has anyone gotten Procedural Fairness Letter regarding spousal sponsorship?

If Yes then whats the success rate? what they ask mostly?

plz reply
It's like asking what is the chance of survival without naming the illness.
If it's simple cold - then the chances are high. If it's heart attack - less likely.
And don't flood the whole forum. Create a thread about your situation and ask precise question, give relevant information.

Reactions: Charbk and YVR123

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
IRCC been busy giving me ghost updates. May 26 now, last one was may 24. Not sure if its related i ordered gcms notes. Any thoughts
Are you getting these updates on the date at the top of tracking app without posing any queries to IRCC? Mine is getting updated when I call at IRCC. Which sections are shown complete in your tracker? Can you share your timeline?

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
IRCC been busy giving me ghost updates. May 26 now, last one was may 24. Not sure if its related i ordered gcms notes. Any thoughts
Yes, when you do any activity related to your file there is an updation on the tracker. Like you ordered the notes, it gets recorded. You must have received this famous one liner “ we received your enquiry….”.

kcs94

Feb 21, 2023
Are you getting these updates on the date at the top of tracking app without posing any queries to IRCC? Mine is getting updated when I call at IRCC. Which sections are shown complete in your tracker? Can you share your timeline?
Yeah, combined with GCkey ghost updates (which aren't mail but the status says updated). Whenever you call, your tracker is updated. Ghost updates are no calls but there's a notice it was updated at the top. Updates always happen the day after. IE my GCkey gave updates the 25th, tracker shows 26th.

Reactions: LKD India