+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

kcs94

Feb 21, 2023
I got 2 ghost updates today in gckey. First updated my background check from not applicable to in progress, then my eligibility from we will send you a message when we start to being reviewed.

Medical was set to completed on April 26.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What does this mean
It’s not confirmed but most likely your file got updated on ircc’s end but nothing major to changed the information on your prt such as medical, bio, eligiblity or bgc to in process or completed.

Maymay88

May 24, 2023
It’s not confirmed but most likely your file got updated on ircc’s end but nothing major to changed the information on your prt such as medical, bio, eligiblity or bgc to in process or completed.
They told me last week when I called everything is passed except security has not started and info sharing is still in process

kcs94

Feb 21, 2023
Yes me too but does your date on your tracker update even if their is no changes
Yes. Sponsorship eligibility was also changed to completed.

So there's completions on the files including notes and uploads. All of this happened as ghost updates last night on GCkey as in progress, and reloaded at 11 am today in tracker as completed

Maymay88

May 24, 2023
Yes. Sponsorship eligibility was also changed to completed.

So there's completions on the files including notes and uploads. All of this happened as ghost updates last night on GCkey as in progress, and reloaded at 11 am today in tracker as completed
I don’t get updates on Gckey only on the new tracker but no actual update it’s very strange