+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

Fuegotorres

Star Member
Dec 1, 2022
Other than me and @comarxx and @RavJas anybody else get an update?

Just trying to figure out if its a mass general update for everyone or an actual ghost update.
I got a ghost update yesterday and today. Last real update was April 19 my background check in progress. I applied January 25th outland. I am pretty sure ghost updates are a positive sign! Keep your head up everyone

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
I got a ghost update yesterday and today. Last real update was April 19 my background check in progress. I applied January 25th outland. I am pretty sure ghost updates are a positive sign! Keep your head up everyone
Yea i didnt get a ghost update yesterday. Just today. Before i got an update on May 12th for an email inquiry and before that was April 19th which was obv for everyone.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We have the same dates of GU except I have one on May 9 too. Also the April 19th update as everyone thinks is a system glitch..

I would like to think that GU has really an update at the ircc’s end but nothing major like completing the background or eligibility which will prompt the ‘complete’ messages on the tracker.

I would think that they opened the file to note something or update it on their end.

Reactions: royalrumble

sjxx

Feb 22, 2023
My last update on the tracker was may 08! i haven’t gotten anything ever since. They asked for more information on email on the 5th but have not received anything after that!

Reactions: royalrumble