+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
I called today and it’s the first time an agent asked me if my application is being processed outside Canada. Then he start saying he cannot access anything so on and so forth. He said I will have to call the visa office handling my application.
At least you got some answer. :)

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
Same thing I have always been told.
I don't know how RavJas does hers or convince the Agent to give information for an application outside Canada.
I believe they have only told you about Sponsor part so far but to get info. about PA current status you need to fill the form which I did and then they will only tell you otherwise not.

The agents to me was like oh I can only tell you about sponsor side I was oh please check the from that I sent you and I am authorized to ask for PA then he was like yeah I can see the form. Even some agents are new I believe they no nothing at all. you have to tell them lol!!

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
I called today and it’s the first time an agent asked me if my application is being processed outside Canada. Then he start saying he cannot access anything so on and so forth. He said I will have to call the visa office handling my application.
IMM5475 Release of information to an individual this is the form that IRCC agent emailed and I filled and submit through a Web form , they Validate it.

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
IMM5475 Release of information to an individual this is the form that IRCC agent emailed and I filled and submit through a Web form , they Validate it.
So if we submit that form through webform how long will it take for them to give the response?
Are you saying we have to submit it while we are on the call?

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
So if we submit that form through webform how long will it take for them to give the response?
Are you saying we have to submit it while we are on the call?
You can download this form and submit through the web form and IRCC takes 24 hours to validate this form. They will send you an email as well that they have validated the form and you are authorized to have access about PA's file.

I didn't know that before, I called IRCC and agent told me about it. While I was on the phone call with the agent she asked me for the email address and sent me the form same time. Next day I submit the form through the web form with PA's signature on it. Within 24 hours they have validated it.

Reactions: myindia

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
Does *anyone* have an "Updated" date *after* March 20th in the new tracker?
Our trackers show last updated as March 20th however we have updates on our tracker dated April 4th. Since then we have done the portal confirmation which hasn’t shown as an update on the tracker and now my gc key is not updated to show eligibility and background completed.

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
Anyone get ppr request or other update after March 20
My tracker shows last update March 20th however it also shows that our background and eligibility was updated April 4th and we did portal confirmation a few days later. So it seems as the “last updated” date is not updating properly.