+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

Kay99

Oct 10, 2021
Hello,

what is the difference between background check process and biometric process. My application was set to biometric in process and now it says completed
But the background check has not been started yet. When I call IRCC the automated machine says they are checking my background.

Rav05

Star Member
Mar 14, 2023
Hello,

what is the difference between background check process and biometric process. My application was set to biometric in process and now it says completed
But the background check has not been started yet. When I call IRCC the automated machine says they are checking my background.
Biometric is the part of security check

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
I found that I have a document number (TXXXXXXXXX) in the "Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details". Is that mean I have COPR already?
Hi,Any update from IRCC ?
Have they asked you to submit your Passport?

kindly share any update you got after.
A friend is in same boat.

Thank you.

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
Anyone is stuck in background check??
Mine is in progress since Jan.03,2023, called IRCC and they are saying third party is working on it.
Anybody in the same boat??

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Mine is in progress since Jan.03,2023, called IRCC and they are saying third party is working on it.
I wish we were that far. They haven't started to even look at ours though our biometrics and medical have been complete since mid-January. Hope you hear some news soon.

Also, why is a third party looking at your application? Do they mean CSIS or something?

_V_K_

Star Member
Feb 16, 2023
Similar thing here. Background check seems to be stuck in "In Process" stage since middle October 2022.