+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

sjxx

Feb 22, 2023
I applied in June 2022 and haven’t received pre arrival at all. Completed biometrics in October and medicals passed in December. Found out criminality was passed but waiting on security to start. Anyone in the same boat as me? Also for those who have gotten security passed, how long did it take for it to start?

Rav05

Star Member
Mar 14, 2023
I applied in June 2022 and haven’t received pre arrival at all. Completed biometrics in October and medicals passed in December. Found out criminality was passed but waiting on security to start. Anyone in the same boat as me? Also for those who have gotten security passed, how long did it take for it to start?
I am same June applicant my medical and biometrics done in October and eligibility started on Dec 2

Reactions: Kknewb

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
I am same June applicant my medical and biometrics done in October and eligibility started on Dec 2
You're one of the lucky June applicants whose eligibility has begun, as some applicants' eligibility has not begun in a long time on the tracker.
Keep it up, and best of luck with the rest of your application :cool:

Rav05

Star Member
Mar 14, 2023
On my PR tracker note on the top saying
“We’re working to update this FAQ to include information for all application types.”
Any one else has same thing since March 21

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

sjxx

Feb 22, 2023
On my PR tracker note on the top saying
“We’re working to update this FAQ to include information for all application types.”
Any one else has same thing since March 21
Yeah I have the same note on my tracker from before the 21st.