+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

Rav05

Star Member
Mar 14, 2023
On my pr tracker is showing
We are working to update this FAQ to include information for all applications types

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
On my pr tracker is showing
We are working to update this FAQ to include information for all applications types
It indicates that we would like to present more information on the page about what your status entails, such as your eligibility, background, medical and biometrics, rather than providing you with specifics regarding your application. So just relax and disregard the new PR Tracker features, which are simply new improvements to make things easier and more readable on the tracker page rather than travelling to multiple URLs. :)

amirg

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi,

I usually check the applicant tracker and normally we get ghost updates every day.

the funny thing is I checked my account(Sponsor) yesterday and I noticed that UCI Num and Date of birth are wrong, while everything was correct last month.

Rav05

Star Member
Mar 14, 2023
Hi,

I usually check the applicant tracker and normally we get ghost updates every day.

the funny thing is I checked my account(Sponsor) yesterday and I noticed that UCI Num and Date of birth are wrong, while everything was correct last month.
Did you see on the top saying uploading all information
Same no ghost update after Monday
But changing information on tracker

amirg

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Did you see on the top saying uploading all information
Same no ghost update after Monday
But changing information on tracker
No, I didn't.
Also, on my account (Sponsor) there's no application history.

I don't know what they did :))))

for Applicant, it say "We sent you a message about your application...." but we haven't received anything. it should be a system glitch.