+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

aknmhb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Hi

They asked me to pay RPRF and send an additional document, and I sent them on 11th Jan,

I logged in the tracker on 9th Feb for the first time, it said eligibility completed, background check not started.
I received two ghost updates on 18th and 20th Feb, and according to what I'd read online I was waiting to receive the golden email soon, nothing happened. I just logged in the tracker, and it read background check in progress on 20th Feb.

I'm so confused, please let me know what's going on if you have information about this

danroz88

Feb 27, 2023
Hello everyone, can any one plz share what is the present real time line going on for Spouse PR Outland from India. My visa office is Sydney NS. Plz suggest. My application date was August 4th, got AOR on Nov 11, did medical on Dec 17th & biometric on Dec 14th. No update thereafter. Anyone in same scenario?

Reactions: Naz99

aaron_matthew

Jan 6, 2023
Hello everyone, can any one plz share what is the present real time line going on for Spouse PR Outland from India. My visa office is Sydney NS. Plz suggest. My application date was August 4th, got AOR on Nov 11, did medical on Dec 17th & biometric on Dec 14th. No update thereafter. Anyone in same scenario?
Look at the "Spousal PR Tracking Tool" link at the top my signature ... there is an INLAND tab, and then find the month you submitted. You can gauge a better understanding of when you might get updates by comparing yourself to the same pool of applicants. However, these things are case by case... so comparing only helps you better understand when you 'might' move to the next stage. No one really knows unless you work at IRCC. Hope that helps. Good luck.

Reactions: _V_K_

Naz99

Feb 16, 2023
I have also applied from India,June applicant,VO Sydney,medical and bio done in dec and AOR received in Nov. There is no update after that.Waiting for Canada PR is really frustrating.Lets hope for best.

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
My PR Tracker was getting updated "everyday" however I noticed today that eligibility started on the 23rd but I only really saw this update today. So even if it's getting updated and the date is getting refreshed... it's not actually even doing anything. The real update only showed up 5 days later even if it was updating daily on the PR Tracker...

Reactions: he5ham

ralusman90

Aug 15, 2022
My PR Tracker was getting updated "everyday" however I noticed today that eligibility started on the 23rd but I only really saw this update today. So even if it's getting updated and the date is getting refreshed... it's not actually even doing anything. The real update only showed up 5 days later even if it was updating daily on the PR Tracker...
I have been seeing ghost updates every day for the last 3 days as well with no actual update yet. Called the IRCC number and on the call they said they're reviewing my eligibility which means its started but just hasn't been officially updated on the tracker yet I guess.

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
I have been seeing ghost updates every day for the last 3 days as well with no actual update yet. Called the IRCC number and on the call they said they're reviewing my eligibility which means its started but just hasn't been officially updated on the tracker yet I guess.
Mine updated 5 days later and sometimes they never update the tracker at all. Very unfortunate.

aknmhb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
On what number did you call them?

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
Hi, I have tried to calling to IRCC on the same number 1-888-242-2100 and I have never ever got a change to speak to any of the IRCC agent at all. It's just the info. you add in and all you got the same answer as the pr tracker shows. Do you know what should I do if I want to to the real person at IRCC , always the answering machine/computer systems answers to me.

Reactions: walnorez

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hi, I have tried to calling to IRCC on the same number 1-888-242-2100 and I have never ever got a change to speak to any of the IRCC agent at all. It's just the info. you add in and all you got the same answer as the pr tracker shows. Do you know what should I do if I want to to the real person at IRCC , always the answering machine/computer systems answers to me.
I managed to talk to a person back in July 2022, then after they reopened draws for EE for outlanders in July and promissed them 6 months of processing time, they stopped redirecting the call to humans.

navjeetsidhu

Mar 2, 2023
Im getting ghost update in my Pr tracker for spouse Pr application everyday Monday to Friday. My wife’s file was recvied on 27 july 22 and medical bio are done and Now its showing eligibility has been updated to complete.. But it still showing Ghost updates on Pr Tracker ??