+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

linaqc

Feb 9, 2023
This ghost is teasing us big time (Feb 1, Feb 8, Feb 9, Feb 14). I thought he was a hard-working ghost, but turns out everybody had the same dates.
I know right. Here I was all excited thinking I might get news soon, but nope. Just ghost update after ghost update.

barcastaff

Feb 14, 2023
My timeline is so similar to yours, including CSQ. I got another ghost update today, I'm guessing you did too? Hopefully we hear some news soon, this whole process is so stressful.
Also QC, my timeline is also very similar. Is this for inland?

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Another system update:/ I got it too same days as you all. They are not working on our files, it’s the IT people working on the PR portal.

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Got a ghost update today as well so it must be another system update. It's so upsetting at this point. They make it look like someone is working on our files...
Can't even look forward to any updates, we're all just grasping at straws wanting updates... work on our files already!

Reactions: linaqc

Nyash

Jun 8, 2022
Maybe "ghost update" have some relevance in the old tracker but in my experience they have no meaning in the new family class tracker. For eg, I finished my medicals back in Jul, and have received plenty of "ghost" updates since. But I know they did not start on my eligibility till Jan of this year and BGC still not started (confirmed by MP). So.... I guess you get a decision when you get a decision :confused:

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Maybe "ghost update" have some relevance in the old tracker but in my experience they have no meaning in the new family class tracker. For eg, I finished my medicals back in Jul, and have received plenty of "ghost" updates since. But I know they did not start on my eligibility till Jan of this year and BGC still not started (confirmed by MP). So.... I guess you get a decision when you get a decision :confused:
Quite confused on GCKey it says my background and eligibility are in progress while they're not yet started on the new PR Tracker. :L

linaqc

Feb 9, 2023
Quite confused on GCKey it says my background and eligibility are in progress while they're not yet started on the new PR Tracker. :L
I have a similar thing as well. My PR tracker says eligibility and background check are complete but my GCKey says they're in progress.