+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
In account home page, column was showing Application changes/updated. and when I opened the application there was nothing.
This box?
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - January 18, 2023:You passed the medical exam.

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
This box?
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - January 18, 2023:You passed the medical exam.
In Account home, it shows a table with these headers

View my submitted applications or profiles
Application typeApplication numberApplicant nameDate submittedCurrent statusMessagesAction

For me, update was showing under Current Status yesterday but there was nothing updated in application otherwise.

totalbatman

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
What does the Biometrics say on PR tracker?
I remember it was received till the last update. Now it shows completed on mine.

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
In Account home, it shows a table with these headers

View my submitted applications or profiles
Application typeApplication numberApplicant nameDate submittedCurrent statusMessagesAction

For me, update was showing under Current Status yesterday but there was nothing updated in application otherwise.
Gotcha. Ok. It still just shows as "Submitted" nothing new. Although the tracker finally updated today so that is good. Thank you!

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Both OLD and New Tracker updated

Old says Decision Made
New says Eligibility and Background Check COMPLETED.

However, NO Email or anything of sort to PA or REP

so confused is it +ve or -ve

there is no COPR document number generated or anything as well

Last edited:

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Both OLD and New Tracker updated

Old says Decision Made
New says Eligibility and Background Check COMPLETED.

However, NO Email or anything of sort to PA or REP

so confused is it +ve or -ve

there is no COPR document number generated or anything as well
Good news must be on it way...

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
I am praying that’s what it will be but since wife’s medical history expired Feb 2022 and they never asked for remedial after that.

there was ADR in November regarding not genuine marriage however we have tried our best to explain with help Of consultant.

I am confused how come IRCC didn’t follow standard operating procedure and request a re medical?

Old tracker says decision made and new tracker switch everything to completed as well. However no COPR document created and no emails sent as well so that scares me a little hence confused

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
I am praying that’s what it will be but since wife’s medical history expired Feb 2022 and they never asked for remedial after that.

there was ADR in November regarding not genuine marriage however we have tried our best to explain with help Of consultant.

I am confused how come IRCC didn’t follow standard operating procedure and request a re medical?

Old tracker says decision made and new tracker switch everything to completed as well. However no COPR document created and no emails sent as well so that scares me a little hence confused
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html Please have a look at this info. May be that's why they did not ask for re-medical.

and what does your GC key and ECAS says?

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Anybody, is it a good sign to get ghost updates two days in a row?

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html Please have a look at this info. May be that's why they did not ask for re-medical.

and what does your GC key and ECAS says?
Ecas the old tracker system just says decision made but there is no entry of any sort where they put detailed info.
New tracker says both eligibility and background completed on same date I.e. January 31,2023.
However Neither PA nor the consultant received any ghost email or any email in that matter.
Moreover, wife is in india and I did Outland paper application in July 2020.
Do you think inland Canada medical hold will apply to us?

moreover consultant is in Mexico so can’t call , PA is in india and doesn’t speak that English so can’t call. I am not sure as a sponsor I can call or not.

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Ecas the old tracker system just says decision made but there is no entry of any sort where they put detailed info.
New tracker says both eligibility and background completed on same date I.e. January 31,2023.
However Neither PA nor the consultant received any ghost email or any email in that matter.
Moreover, wife is in india and I did Outland paper application in July 2020.
Do you think inland Canada medical hold will apply to us?

moreover consultant is in Mexico so can’t call , PA is in india and doesn’t speak that English so can’t call. I am not sure as a sponsor I can call or not.
Sorry, I did not know that it was an outland application.
what does PR tracker says, when was medical completed?

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Sorry, I did not know that it was an outland application.
what does PR tracker says, when was medical completed?
Feb 2021 and expiry feb 2022

amirg

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Has anyone received an update from Ankara VO?
January 2022 applicant for spousal sponsorship. No progress, no updates since October.,

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Our "Last Updated" date was stuck at "Nov 28th" for almost 2 months. Finally around Jan 25th, we got our pre-arrival letter. Now when we log into the new tracker it shows that eligibility and background check are both Completed.

What's interesting is now the new tracker shows history that was not showing up before. It now shows that Eligibility was set to "In Progress" as of Dec 20th, and then set to Completed as of Jan 24th.

Again when we checked our tracker up until Jan 25th, it never showed Eligibility as in progress. So it was being worked on, but the tracker was not being updated.

Long story short, our "Last Updated" date was Nov 28th for 2 months and now everything is completed, so this isn't necessarily a bad sign for anyone in a similar situation (and may even be a good sign).

FYI we are Nov 2021 applicants, Warsaw Visa Office, Russian PA.