+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
Any Ottawa VO one with no ghost updates on PR tracker after Dec 7?.
My tracker has not been updated since Dec 7 either (not ottawa VO). Since december 7th we have been called for an interview, had interview, and sent additional documents. None of my online accounts show any activity. I was told that we passed the interview and file would be passed to Ottawa. Nothing. our VO is Mexico, my MP said it went to Vancouver in July-ish, and now to be sent to Ottawa. Have no idea anymore as I can't get any updates - no GCMS ordered since June 2022, no online updates to accounts since 2021

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Okay. Does anyone have CoPR document number generated on tracker as well?. In my case, CoPR#was generated on Nov 3rd and had sporadic ghost updates till Dec 7th. Total silence since then.

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
My tracker has not been updated since Dec 7 either (not ottawa VO). Since december 7th we have been called for an interview, had interview, and sent additional documents. None of my online accounts show any activity. I was told that we passed the interview and file would be passed to Ottawa. Nothing. our VO is Mexico, my MP said it went to Vancouver in July-ish, and now to be sent to Ottawa. Have no idea anymore as I can't get any updates - no GCMS ordered since June 2022, no online updates to accounts since 2021
You should hear good news very soon! Stay positive

Reactions: Liveinthepresent

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
I know it is hard times. But we have no option other than to wait it out. My AOR was Aug-05, 2021. Let's stay positive. Godspeed.

Reactions: Liveinthepresent

Newbie2020

Dec 1, 2022
Okay. Does anyone have CoPR document number generated on tracker as well?. In my case, CoPR#was generated on Nov 3rd and had sporadic ghost updates till Dec 7th. Total silence since then.
Mine COPR was generated on Nov 18 and last GU was Nov 30. If we not received any mail by tomorrow then could be another 2 weeks because the holidays.

Reactions: valvlad

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Oh, mine is kinda complicated.

AOR : 05-Aug-2021.
Medical and Biometrics: Nov 10, 2021.( But the email was completely missed and eventually we did both months later in March, 2022.)
PPR: April, 2022.(Yeah, you read it right, PPR was issued, but they missed to add our new born in the application and had to wait again solely for that).

Medical for baby: Oct, 2022.
CoPR on the PR tracker: Nov 3,2022.
ECAS shows as DM.(since Nov 3rd).

Thanks.
Raise a webform and include the word "URGENT" in your text. One vo put that in the automatic email response. When urgent, they respond within 24 to 48hrs... 6+ weeks since a decision was made? That's ludicrous

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Mine COPR was generated on Nov 18 and last GU was Nov 30. If we not received any mail by tomorrow then could be another 2 weeks because the holidays.
How do you know they go home for two week? No one has any idea of an individuals holiday schedule! Embassy and consulates only close for the public holidays. Not two week.

Reactions: Ntkkk

Newbie2020

Dec 1, 2022
How do you know they go home for two week? No one has any idea of an individuals holiday schedule! Embassy and consulates only close for the public holidays. Not two week.
Sorry. I mean 1 week. I find that the Christmas is on sunday and monday is boxing day. So they will get off until next wednesday. Also same with the new year on sunday.

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
It’s pretty standard for employees to take time off between the holidays, especially between Christmas and New Years. It’s assumed there will be a slow down at IRCC the week of Christmas and week after in anticipation that vacation time is being taken by many.