+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

minnie99

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Ontario
On the other hand though, it’s very weird but my tracker has not been updated at all with the status of my application. Even after getting decision made, pre arrival and PPR my eligibility shows as in progress and background is not started - so they may update those statuses manually and some VOs don’t seem to bother doing that.
haha same with my PA, his passport has been submitted and the status on the tracker is still ongoing.:)

• Haha
Reactions: Aurora-10

sngr09

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Hi everyone,
After getting ghost updates since july,2022.
Last ghost update on dec 2,2022
Today ,i received pre arrival on gckey account.
Outland online application March, 2022
NDVO

Reactions: minnie99

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
@BCTechy @armoured and everyone else...
Hello,

I just received my GCMS notes and I understand that you are familiar with certain terms. Can you please tell me the meaning of the following terms:

HIRV
Org crime

According to the notes, the security has not started; while eligibility status was updated on pr-tracker as "in-process".

I also saw the following notes from the VO:
-DRC file to be transferred to Nairobi

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hello,

I just received my GCMS notes and I understand that you are familiar with certain terms. Can you please tell me the meaning of the following terms:

HIRV
Org crime

According to the notes, the security has not started; while eligibility status was updated on pr-tracker as "in-process".

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/how-to-read-and-interpret-the-gcms-notes/

jamilkam

Nov 15, 2014
Hello,

HIRV
Org crime

When you requesting GCMS notes?

Shahf111

Feb 6, 2022
Does anybody know how long the Background check takes? The status has changed to " We are processing your background check" on the last GCKEY update

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Does anybody know how long the Background check takes? The status has changed to " We are processing your background check" on the last GCKEY update
Where does it say on GCKEY that bc has started processing?