+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

sngr09

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Hi, I applied for outland spousal sponsorship application on May 19. Received AOR June 19. ADR for police certificate was Received Aug 10th. Received medical request on Oct 28. Updated medical results on Nov 9th.

Its been almost 3 weeks since MEI number is issued on Nov 9th and "medical passed status updated" on portal on my online account.

Till now,

Eligibility status: Not started
Background status: Not started
Medical exam: Completed

3 ghost updates on file in last 4 days......most recent update is UPDATED NOV 30TH

Most recent update:

Nov 29 2022: we have received your information and we will let you know if any further information required.

What can I expect and how soon?
I got same update on july 20 ,2022 but nothing yet. NDVO

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Hi, I applied for outland spousal sponsorship application on May 19. Received AOR June 19. ADR for police certificate was Received Aug 10th. Received medical request on Oct 28. Updated medical results on Nov 9th.

Its been almost 3 weeks since MEI number is issued on Nov 9th and "medical passed status updated" on portal on my online account.

Till now,

Eligibility status: Not started
Background status: Not started
Medical exam: Completed

3 ghost updates on file in last 4 days......most recent update is UPDATED NOV 30TH

Most recent update:

Nov 29 2022: we have received your information and we will let you know if any further information required.

What can I expect and how soon?
just chill and wait for a couple of weeks

Newbie2020

Dec 1, 2022
Hi. I got decision made on Nov 18 with COPR number show in new tracker. But haven’t received eCOPR yet. But is it a good sign? Thank you

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
Hi. I got decision made on Nov 18 with COPR number show in new tracker. But haven’t received eCOPR yet. But is it a good sign? Thank you
Yes! It’s a good sign. COPR # is assigned once it’s approved, they wouldn’t assign it if the application had been denied.

There seems to be some delays at the moment of invitation to the PR portal, but you’re almost there!

Newbie2020

Dec 1, 2022
Yes! It’s a good sign. COPR # is assigned once it’s approved, they wouldn’t assign it if the application had been denied.

There seems to be some delays at the moment of invitation to the PR portal, but you’re almost there!
That’s great to hear. hopefully will here good news from them soon. Thank you

GL2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
I am not sure whether it is good or bad, but I just received an ADR (Marriage contract + proof that sponsor is currently residing in Canada) from the Beirut VO. What is weird is that the eligibility check on the PR tracker still shows not started.

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
I am not sure whether it is good or bad, but I just received an ADR (Marriage contract + proof that sponsor is currently residing in Canada) from the Beirut VO. What is weird is that the eligibility check on the PR tracker still shows not started.
it will get started once you provide these additional documents. We had 2 adr inquiries, it’s a good sign that they’re working on your application ))

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Like mentioned above, it's a good sign! Fingers crossed for you and good luck!

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Is your sponsor outside canada? What documents you submitted to prove he will reside in Canada
I am the sponsor.
Provided renewed job offer, ticket to Toronto, explanation why I stayed in Russia through all the process and my mother’s house address where we will be staying.

Reactions: Joly21

Joly21

Jul 12, 2022
I am the sponsor.
Provided renewed job offer, ticket to Toronto, explanation why I stayed in Russia through all the process and my mother’s house address where we will be staying.
So when you applied you were in Canada? And then moved to Russia?