Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A
Same here. Ghost updates every day. and ALL I'm waiting for is the damned CoPR.
Still waiting? LOL IRCC has gone full retard with your file. I hope you get it this week though!

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Getting gu everyday now
Same with me. We have had GU's every day or two since the 16th. I asked IRCC about it and they said that LVO is preparing the file for transfer to Calgary office for virtual landing. Just awaiting the email or call for landing.

Reactions: Readytogo1010

Readytogo1010

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A
I hope you’re aware that your choice of wording is derogatory and inappropriate
Derogatory to whom? They have been waiting for a long time for their COPR and I was just making a joke so relax if I offended IRCC to you lol I was wishing them the best, relax

Reactions: Kaikai95

Aurora-10

Nov 29, 2022
Albania
Category........
FAM
Hi guys! Has anyone else been waiting for their eligibility to be cleared for a while? I’ve been waiting since June 3rd when my eligibility went into progress and haven’t heard anything since. I was wondering if anyone else here is going through the same thing? It’s been a little stressful to get over all this process these past few months. I’ve been getting a lot of ghost updates since August too but never a real update

KarinaSR

Oct 14, 2022
I received PPR a week ago and submitted my passport the next day. Even then, I'm still getting ghost updates until today. Perhaps it's sort of system updates on their server or something? That's why we all getting these updates regardless stages we are at. Well, ghost update is a mystery...

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
I received PPR a week ago and submitted my passport the next day. Even then, I'm still getting ghost updates until today. Perhaps it's sort of system updates on their server or something? That's why we all getting these updates regardless stages we are at. Well, ghost update is a mystery...
Same we submitted passport on 19th and it reached IRCC office on 22nd
but we got ghost update on 22nd and 28th .. no real update

KarinaSR

Oct 14, 2022
Same we submitted passport on 19th and it reached IRCC office on 22nd
but we got ghost update on 22nd and 28th .. no real update

I got ghost updates everyday since Nov 22 until today. The real update was I received email from IRCC yesterday confirming they received my passport & other supported documents. Did you get this email as well?

jrahman

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
Hi guys! Has anyone else been waiting for their eligibility to be cleared for a while? I’ve been waiting since June 3rd when my eligibility went into progress and haven’t heard anything since. I was wondering if anyone else here is going through the same thing? It’s been a little stressful to get over all this process these past few months. I’ve been getting a lot of ghost updates since August too but never a real update
Hi5! Eligibility in progress since May 23rd.

Reactions: Aurora-10

Aurora-10

Nov 29, 2022
Albania
Category........
FAM
Hi5! Eligibility in progress since May 23rd.
Have you ordered GCMS notes by any chance? I received my first batch of notes on August 9 and saw they hadn’t touched my file since Jun3rd. I’m waiting for the second notes now and it’s been almost 3 months