+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Do you know the cons of providing an upfront medical?
If your file is not finalizing within 12 months, you must re-do it again.
Since Dakar is one of the slowest VO, I would wait a little bit.
Yes, I know the cons... I just checked the clinic in Johannesburg and they no longer offer upfront medical for spousal sponsorship program

Reactions: frange

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Is that right? Ok, I'll do that then. Thanks a lot. Do you know if the panel physician will upload/inform IRCC directly or my webform will be the only way? Considering that there are currently 2mil+ pending webforms...
It works the same way as biometrics. It gets updated by the physician to IRCC portal and connected to the main applicant's file using DOB, file number/UCI number etc. The only difference is this might take some time but will ultimately get connected to your file even if you don't submit webform. The webform just helps to expedite the process.
One of my cousin did this and his took about 2 weeks to update.

• Love
Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
It works the same way as biometrics. It gets updated by the physician to IRCC portal and connected to the main applicant's file using DOB, file number/UCI number etc. The only difference is this might take some time but will ultimately get connected to your file even if you don't submit webform. The webform just helps to expedite the process.
One of my cousin did this and his took about 2 weeks to update.
Sounds good, thanks

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Yet another Casper today. All we are waiting for is the CoPR. And then the card. So aggravating.

And for everyone saying their "wait is over" when they get their PPR - I'm afraid the wait is most certainly not over. We've been waiting weeks. The wait won't be over until we all have our PR card in hand :(

Reactions: Portgas D. Ace

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Yet another Casper today. All we are waiting for is the CoPR. And then the card. So aggravating.

And for everyone saying their "wait is over" when they get their PPR - I'm afraid the wait is most certainly not over. We've been waiting weeks. The wait won't be over until we all have our PR card in hand :(
You did virtual landing and waiting for ecopr?

Readytogo1010

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A

Same but unlike you I haven’t heard anything on my application in 7 months lol

Noureddine2022

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
i got this message on Pr tracker ' we received your enquiry ' before this we received CSQ and say it forward to VO , is that mean thats VO received our CSQ ?

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
You did virtual landing and waiting for ecopr?
No. I wrote them several times to tell them we were in Canada now. But the PPR they sent didn't have the "If you are in Canada, please let us know immediately". Instead, it seemed to be maybe a new letter? Seemingly targeted towards Americans who applied outland but are now in Canada. I know the virtual landings are backed up. So this letter said "notify us if you've gotten divorced" kind of thing. But it said "if you need this sent back to a Canadian address, send here. If you need this sent back to an American address, send here." So we did. Sent in the photocopy of his passport (because Americans don't need actual visas to visit). They eventually emailed saying they needed us to send two new passport photos, so we did. That was early last week. Now we just need them to either mail us something (in our pre-paid Xpresspost envelope - which they haven't used yet, because I have the tracking number), or email us something. But still, we wait.

Reactions: Hanouni