+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

Queue#9999999

Nov 22, 2022
Same here! After last ghost update on 31 october, I got ghost updates yesterday and today.
I got yesterday and today as well...It seems ghost update is not something what people assume that their file is opened or reviewed by case officer. In my opinion when they send pprs, pre arrivals and correspondences to other people then your application is also reflected with updated date as well. Correct me if am wrong here

Last edited:
Reactions: sngr09

jscanvan

Nov 18, 2022
On my PR Tracker, Eligibility has been updated to “completed” and on the same day, I received Pre-arrival letter. Most people got SA first before Pre-arrival Letter or Medical Pass. is it common thing that not receiving SA before Medical and Bio?

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
People, I need your advice on something: we submitted our application in Dec 2021 and have only done the biometrics and obtained the Québec SA in August. Like most of you, there have been no updates whatsoever on our file. I'm thinking about applying for the visitor's visa to get my husband to do the anticipated medical exam quick. I'm not expecting an approval from vv but at least we'll have the medical done on our spousal sponsorship.

What do you think? Is this is a good move on our part? Has anyone done the anticipated medical exam in the past? If yes, how soon did you go to the panel physician? With the aor or something else?

Noureddine2022

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
we had GU nov 18 after we received certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) then show on pr tracker We received your enquiry, is it that VO received our csq ?
then we had GU nov 21 and nov 22 what does mean that guys

jrahman

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
People, I need your advice on something: we submitted our application in Dec 2021 and have only done the biometrics and obtained the Québec SA in August. Like most of you, there have been no updates whatsoever on our file. I'm thinking about applying for the visitor's visa to get my husband to do the anticipated medical exam quick. I'm not expecting an approval from vv but at least we'll have the medical done on our spousal sponsorship.

What do you think? Is this is a good move on our part? Has anyone done the anticipated medical exam in the past? If yes, how soon did you go to the panel physician? With the aor or something else?
A visit visa doesn't require a medical exam.

• Wow
Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022

Visitors visa does not require medical as the stay will be under 6 months. Only biometrics.
Usually now they ask for both biometrics and medical at the same time for sponsorship. Just wait a bit and you should receive the request.

Reactions: Mrs_spiritus