+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

almostthere1

Aug 30, 2022
No update on new tracker still background not started
Application is paper based
Did you try your mp? I was avoiding it but then I said FK let's ask them, they called IRCC and they were told my AP was approved on Nov 15th, the same day I got DM on pr tracker and also pre-arrival.

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Did you try your mp? I was avoiding it but then I said FK let's ask them, they called IRCC and they were told my AP was approved on Nov 15th, the same day I got DM on pr tracker and also pre-arrival.
MP is saying application is still in process
But ecas says decision made
New tracker shows in process

talwinder@

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
No update on new tracker still background not started
Application is paper based
no body replies me
No one want to help me
we had two adr and when we submitted second adr on 17 oct ..we got pre arrival on 20th oct...on 27 ghost update on new tracker and everything went to complete( before it was eligibility in process and bc not started)...3rd nov again tracker updated and corp no. appears over there and decision made on ecas..after that no ghost updates..ppr on 16 nov!

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Hi, how many days did the London Visa Office took to reply to your email with the PPR? Thank you
For me it was 24 hours. But in the auto reply from them it says that some people may not even get a reply depending on what is in your email to them. They seem to reply quickly if the application is approved and in the PPR or virtual landing phase of the process.

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Yeah with them we have to learn how to be more patient, It is just because it's taking so long that I need to have something that shows it, but my MO told me that they were informed the application was approved and I think they would not say that if it wasn't real, the same time my PR tracker shows DM which get me to believe it's true also receiving the Pre-arrival letter all together it's far from a coincidence. ty for the reply.

Just wondering how long till corp or ppr if that's the case, inland application.
I have seen up to 30 days for inland virtual landing to start. If inland you should not get PPR, you will more than likely get a virtual landing which means no COPR in the system until the virtual landing is done. You get the COPR in a different PR Portal that they invite you into.

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Anyone can guide me please
Chances are that you are in the background check phase. I would send a webform telling them that in ECAS you see decision is made and ask for the status of your application. It will take up to 30 days for them to get back to you depending on how busy the VO is.

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
no body replies me
No one want to help me
Don't quote me on this.. But I think you are nearly there! Trackers are not accurate, on call they mostly say in process and same in new tracker. My new tracker is still showing in process! I dont know when they going to change it.

If you got DM in ECAS on Saturday I think within 2 weeks you will get a PPR email, again please don't quote me on this and don't set your expectation too high based on my answer!!!

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
no body replies me
No one want to help me
My dear, you've been patient this long, I know it's tough to wait but consider yourself fortunate to have a DM in your account. It's not a mistake, it's certainly coming. If that status was updated a few days ago, then you will certainly get an answer soon. Just be patient, none of us work for IRCC to confirm what's going with your file but we're all rooting for you to get an update. Stay strong!

Reactions: Liveinthepresent