+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

JPW

Apr 24, 2021
if you guys stop receiving the ghost updates on tracker it means good news is coming...as per my experience..all the best guys..hope everyone will get ppr soon!
Share your time line please and when did you last receive the ghost update.

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Confused
I called IRCC yesterday they are saying application is still in process
ECAs showing decision made
No email yet
Whom to believe??

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Odd. For the last few weeks the "Last Updated" date in the new tracker was Oct 31st for us. Today I logged in and the "Last Updated" date now says Nov 1.

almostthere1

Aug 30, 2022
hello folks,

I'm new here and Id like to share some personal info and also ask a question:

My application is a paper base, PNP and was submitted in May 2021, I have had my biometric done as well as the medical, Biometric was on Nov 03 and yesterday I have received the pre arrival letter and a email from my MP saying that IRCC has reponded to them saying that my application has been approved Nov 15th, also i did check on my PR tracker portal and it says decision made but no CORP nor PPR yet. is it a good signal?

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
hello folks,

I'm new here and Id like to share some personal info and also ask a question:

My application is a paper base, PNP and was submitted in May 2021, I have had my biometric done as well as the medical, Biometric was on Nov 03 and yesterday I have received the pre arrival letter and a email from my MP saying that IRCC has reponded to them saying that my application has been approved Nov 15th, also i did check on my PR tracker portal and it says decision made but no CORP nor PPR yet. is it a good signal?
Yup just wait I guess.! Cannot tell for certain but you are on right track

Reactions: almostthere1

almostthere1

Aug 30, 2022
Yup just wait I guess.! Cannot tell for certain but you are on right track
Yeah with them we have to learn how to be more patient, It is just because it's taking so long that I need to have something that shows it, but my MO told me that they were informed the application was approved and I think they would not say that if it wasn't real, the same time my PR tracker shows DM which get me to believe it's true also receiving the Pre-arrival letter all together it's far from a coincidence. ty for the reply.

Just wondering how long till corp or ppr if that's the case, inland application.

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
Yeah with them we have to learn how to be more patient, It is just because it's taking so long that I need to have something that shows it, but my MO told me that they were informed the application was approved and I think they would not say that if it wasn't real, the same time my PR tracker shows DM which get me to believe it's true also receiving the Pre-arrival letter all together it's far from a coincidence. ty for the reply.

Just wondering how long till corp or ppr if that's the case, inland application.
I have seen inlands get COPR quickly after DM but its taking long time after that to get to virtual landing invite. Good Luck!!