+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

minnie99

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Ontario
It looks like the bulk of the journey may be over. The tracker and GCKey still says background check still in process, and no entries for COPR or length of sponsorship. Since I have had nothing but ghost updates since August 7th, and last ghost was 7 November, I thought I would send an email to the London office to see if they had anything to report.

In turn they said that the application is approved, and we are in a queue for virtual landing in Canada. I am waiting to see confirmation of decision made in the tracker and GCKey, and to receive the approval email; but for now I will accept the informal approval by the visa office. :)
That is great news!!! Congratulations!!!

Reactions: BCTechy

Patientlywaiting...

Oct 13, 2022
Hey, don't feel bad. We got our pre-arrival July 2021 and haven't heard a word since. But, not to worry you, most people get news faster than we have been waiting :)
Congratulations, I'm very happy to read this. I hope it won't be too long before you get the PPR! I'M VERY HAPPY TO READ ALL GETTING UPDATES IN THIS THREAD!
Thank you, and hoping you and everyone else gets the ppr soon as well! It's a long journey, but it pays off in the end. We received the PPR yesterday Nov 15 :) . Also, I received the PPR in an email we did not usually get updates in, so make sure you are checking every email you had included in your application for updates. ONLY that email has our ppr, nothing else (not PR tracker, not Gc key) shows that we received it.

Uzma21

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi Uzma,
Can you please share what have you included in the email?
Hello! I wrote the following email to LVO.

Hi!

I got a decision made on my ECAS but didn't hear back after it. Can you please share the update on my application, details are as follows;

Application No:
UCI:

Best regards,

talwinder@

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
if you guys stop receiving the ghost updates on tracker it means good news is coming...as per my experience..all the best guys..hope everyone will get ppr soon!

Reactions: Readytogo1010