What about your timeline?

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Same

Same here...i have not received any ghost update in my tracker since october 27th... Hoping something comes soon...Pre-arrival letter most likely
Just read on another thread that someone got ppr from Accra on Nov 14th. Their app was submitted in April 2022... Yours must be coming pretty soon

Reactions: OkaforJames

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Not getting any update after decision made
In this entire process the only thing we are doing is waiting
I don’t know how many months i have to wait more for PPR now

Portgas D. Ace

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
I didn't receive any ghost update in my tracker since October 25.
I m wishing to receive COPR I don't know why it tooks so long, everything is completed in the tracker.
Application December 6, 2021

frange

May 25, 2018
I didn't receive any ghost update in my tracker since October 25.
I m wishing to receive COPR I don't know why it tooks so long, everything is completed in the tracker.
Application December 6, 2021
What is your timeline?
Mine was fully completed since Sept 15, 2022.
I heard that my Vo (Mexico) switched to other priorities such as Ukraine, Afghanistan..etc.
So, other services are on hold.

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
It looks like the bulk of the journey may be over. The tracker and GCKey still says background check still in process, and no entries for COPR or length of sponsorship. Since I have had nothing but ghost updates since August 7th, and last ghost was 7 November, I thought I would send an email to the London office to see if they had anything to report.

In turn they said that the application is approved, and we are in a queue for virtual landing in Canada. I am waiting to see confirmation of decision made in the tracker and GCKey, and to receive the approval email; but for now I will accept the informal approval by the visa office. :)

Last edited:

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
It looks like the bulk of the journey may be over. The tracker and GCKey still says background check still in process, and no entries for COPR or length of sponsorship. Since I have had nothing but ghost updates since August 7th, and last ghost was 7 November, I thought I would send an email to the London office to see if they had anything to report.

In turn they said that the application is approved, and we are in a queue for virtual landing in Canada. I am waiting to see confirmation of decision made in the tracker and GCKey, and to receive the approval email; but for now I will accept the informal approval by the visa office. :)
Such good news! Congratulations to you. Pls keep us posted until you get all confirmations!!!