+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

Patientlywaiting...

Oct 13, 2022
We received our pre-arrival letter on Friday. NOTHING else has been updated--the PR tracker doesn't even show any ghost update, even though it says that the last update to our app was Nov 3rd but we got the pre-arrival letter on Nov 11th. So if you haven't gotten any ghost updates in a while, that may well be a good thing and a sign that a big update is coming.

Also, I know someone else who got the pre arrival letter and ppr last Wednesday and still the PR tracker says last update was Nov 3rd.

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
Update
No GU update since 3rd of Nov, still waiting for PPR even though COPR was updated in PR tracker on 3rd Nov

Anyone has any idea about how long it can take?
Also who send the PPR email is it always the countries where the passport will be stamped in our case India or is it the VO that is Ottawa for us I think.

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
We received our pre-arrival letter on Friday. NOTHING else has been updated--the PR tracker doesn't even show any ghost update, even though it says that the last update to our app was Nov 3rd but we got the pre-arrival letter on Nov 11th. So if you haven't gotten any ghost updates in a while, that may well be a good thing and a sign that a big update is coming.

Also, I know someone else who got the pre arrival letter and ppr last Wednesday and still the PR tracker says last update was Nov 3rd.
Congratulations, I'm very happy to read this. I hope it won't be too long before you get the PPR! I'M VERY HAPPY TO READ ALL GETTING UPDATES IN THIS THREAD!

Reactions: Patientlywaiting...

Nikii

Oct 17, 2022
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
22-02-2022
GU for us, once in October and once in November so far and nothing! sooo confusing

Uzma21

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Finally, the wait is over, I sent an inquiry to the London Visa Office about the status of my application and got a Passport Submission Request email in reply.

Reactions: Reetu B

JPW

Apr 24, 2021
Finally, the wait is over, I sent an inquiry to the London Visa Office about the status of my application and got a Passport Submission Request email in reply.
Congratulations, what is your time line and for how long have you been getting ghost updates and when was your last ghost update