Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
We paid him 5000 dollars
What is the use he just applied thats it
Now he is not picking up the call
$5,000????!!!!!! If you still have the agreement papers, take him to court. Expose him so other people don't get scammed! That's terrible!!!!!!

Reactions: valvlad

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
$5,000????!!!!!! If you still have the agreement papers, take him to court. Expose him so other people don't get scammed! That's terrible!!!!!!
I have everything
Agreement
I told him few months back to contact ircc after that he just answered my husband rudly that hold ur horses bla bla still we let go
Even if he is busy he should at least reply us that I can’t talk but nothing but ignoring our calls and messages
Now application almost came to end
Feeling hopeless and insulted

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
I have everything
Agreement
I told him few months back to contact ircc after that he just answered my husband rudly that hold ur horses bla bla still we let go
Even if he is busy he should at least reply us that I can’t talk but nothing but ignoring our calls and messages
Now application almost came to end
Feeling hopeless and insulted
This is really bad!! I think you can also report them to IRCC. 5000 is WAY TOO MUCH to be honest!

Thats being said, you can contact IRCC. revoke his access and give your email for communication.
If its already 2 months since ur Pre Arrival I would definitely contact IRCC and make sure no email was sent to him which he did not forward to you.

also after all is done and said make sure to name him publicly, post in community groups, post a google review and all that.

good luck

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
We paid him 5000 dollars
What is the use he just applied thats it
Now he is not picking up the call
I missed if the consultant is in Canada? If so, confirm that they are a registered immigration consultant and report them. If outside Canada, I would check to see if there is some form of a consumer protection agency, then submit a complaint. Depending on the services provided, it is highly likely that they are taking advantage of you.

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
So as i posted about my representative
He is 67 yrs old guy lives in bramton and have registered license
We all together paid him 5000 dollars his services charges including ircc fees for spousal application and excluding taxes
So yesterday i got fedup and messaged him even if he was not replying me still ( that you’re very unprofessional)
He took this word seriously and called my husband instantly that you’re wife doesn’t respect (i feel in this situation you have to earn respect )
And he said that with this attitude you’re wife will never survive in canada
My husband told him that i know how to handle our relationship you tell us about the application and bla bla conversion….

minnie99

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Ontario
We all together paid him 5000 dollars his services charges including ircc fees for spousal application and excluding taxes
So yesterday i got fedup and messaged him even if he was not replying me still ( that you’re very unprofessional)
He took this word seriously and called my husband instantly that you’re wife doesn’t respect (i feel in this situation you have to earn respect )
My husband told him that i know how to handle our relationship you tell us about the application and bla bla conversion….
wow. He really IS unprofessional!! I hope he at least gave an update after all of that??

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
No disrespect but some old folks think that they know everything.. did he give you any update?

Readytogo1010

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A
Yes he did
He said no update
So my husband told him even if nothing is coming on our application you should at least inform us every month
You guys have no access to any of the trackers?

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
hi reetu

so happened with me aslo, but i called ircc and every week , just to listen to automated message about my file and once the deicision is made , automated message will not tell you anything and transfer your call ... that moement you will know the decision has been made and then after that talk to agent and ask them to send your copr or ppr to your email adress also ... if it has been sent to your consultant , tell them he is not responding , please forward the copr or ppR to my email address, they cannot refuse ........ gcket always get updated when final decision is made , so if you dont have access to gckey ... then call ircc enter your file number ... ( that autmated message provide same information of gckey account , not accordinf to pr tracker )

sometime pr tracker get updated next day ...

hope this helps... dont waste your energy by calling him now, bcz u r hurting youself and your own mental health... hope so evrything will b fine... try calling and listen to automated message every week or so ..... you will know when decision has been made ,,,

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
hi reetu

so happened with me aslo, but i called ircc and every week , just to listen to automated message about my file and once the deicision is made , automated message will not tell you anything and transfer your call ... that moement you will know the decision has been made and then after that talk to agent and ask them to send your copr or ppr to your email adress also ... if it has been sent to your consultant , tell them he is not responding , please forward the copr or ppR to my email address, they cannot refuse ........ gcket always get updated when final decision is made , so if you dont have access to gckey ... then call ircc enter your file number ... ( that autmated message provide same information of gckey account , not accordinf to pr tracker )

sometime pr tracker get updated next day ...

hope this helps... dont waste your energy by calling him now, bcz u r hurting youself and your own mental health... hope so evrything will b fine... try calling and listen to automated message every week or so ..... you will know when decision has been made ,,,
Hey what number you calling? and do you need GCKey to hear that message?