+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
I thought PPR e-mail could come at anytime(day) during weekdays, NOT ONLY Fridays.
How do you know that it's only Friday? You assume OR guess?
Thank you.
I have received visa approvals, correspondence mostly on Fridays for the last 3 years LOL

Secondly inland many of us get on Fridays so its my guess based on what i have read on various platforms as per their timelines .
However, for outland they can get during the week too.

frange

May 25, 2018
I have received visa approvals, correspondence mostly on Fridays for the last 3 years LOL

Secondly inland many of us get on Fridays so its my guess based on what i have read on various platforms as per their timelines .
However, for outland they can get during the week too.
You talked about INLAND, not OUTLAND.

I always see people receive PPR email at anytime during the weekdays; most of them were OUTLAND.

Thanks for your response.

Reactions: Kiikii

GL2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
Haven't received any updates since Sep 12; Not sure what to make of this but I think those "Ghost updates" on new PR tracker actually show up when any kind of activity happens on the file (not necessarily by an agent). I think chances that it is an automatic system generated update is low given each person gets an update on different dates

Reactions: Kiikii and KJH85

Angel.11

Sep 10, 2022
Haven't received any updates since Sep 12; Not sure what to make of this but I think those "Ghost updates" on new PR tracker actually show up when any kind of activity happens on the file (not necessarily by an agent). I think chances that it is an automatic system generated update is low given each person gets an update on different dates
Same here nothing since September 9

Readytogo1010

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A
No ghost update for me either today. I'd like to daydream and think they've finished reviewing my file and I am in the queue for PPR, thanks

Reactions: Kiikii

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
Got one too, this is third week we got one GU each week and that too on first day of the week..

I don't know what to make of this? my guess they sent something to be somewhere(may be to India) to get confirmation and now they are checking every week if they got any update(Are they also getting GU on their end I wonder .. :rolleyes:)

thats comes after 4-5 updates each week for 2-3 weeks before these 3 weeks..

• Haha
Reactions: minnie99 and Kiikii

Readytogo1010

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A
I got one at the same time you guys got a ghost update today. Since it happens almost at the same time, I have a doubt it means something big. They might just select a bunch of applications with a bunch of checkboxes and mark it as "these people have to wait for more pain"
Lmao makes sense :D

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
BTW I have a question, Eligibility : Completed 22 July 2022 as per my Tracker on 2nd August, the AIP & SA is for that ?

I haven't figured that one out yet.