+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
My husband doesn't know the MP of our region we had to google it... i have already made email drafts ready in his email and mine LMAO ! i hope i dont have to involve anyone ffs

Once you hit that 6 months mark, call Justin Trudeau if you have to to get your application moving. You are an inland applicant. It should be straight forward!

• Haha
Reactions: amirg and Kiikii

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Once you hit that 6 months mark, call Justin Trudeau if you have to to get your application moving. You are an inland applicant. It should be straight forward!
I do have my uncles in QC who are close friends with JTs office! i think he went to ask for votes to Sikh temple couple of years ago before becoming the Big Boss thats how

Reactions: GyanLula

Readytogo1010

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A
Oh Goodness me, don't over do it. They will burn your file jokes. But no really, they're human. They too get annoyed with having to answer to us lmfao.
He reached out because they literally asked us to send them a letter (to the MP) and they’d be back at us, but more than a month has passed and nothing. I get it that it’s annoying to them but it’s also infuriating to us.
They also stated that “eligibility is complete “ we wanted to know whether they meant PA or SA. They could’ve just answered with one word to tell us. No answer. It’s agonizing lol my eligibility has been in progress for five months. I’ve had nightmares over it :p

• Sad
Reactions: GyanLula

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
He reached out because they literally asked us to send them a letter (to the MP) and they’d be back at us, but more than a month has passed and nothing. I get it that it’s annoying to them but it’s also infuriating to us.
They also stated that “eligibility is complete “ we wanted to know whether they meant PA or SA. They could’ve just answered with one word to tell us. No answer. It’s agonizing lol my eligibility has been in progress for five months. I’ve had nightmares over it :p

This thread is giving me all kinds of feeeeelings. I laugh, i get annoyed, I get upset, I get worried, I feel heartbroken and hopeless at times too.

I feel you. I really do. I am upset for you. Idk what is up these MP's butthole. I mean, they literally work for us. We pay their wage. They get annoyed with us for wanting to be with our pattners. Like, bite me!

• Haha
Reactions: Kiikii

Readytogo1010

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A
This thread is giving me all kinds of feeeeelings. I laugh, i get annoyed, I get upset, I get worried, I feel heartbroken and hopeless at times too.

I feel you. I really do. I am upset for you. Idk what is up these MP's butthole. I mean, they literally work for us. We pay their wage. They get annoyed with us for wanting to be with our pattners. Like, bite me!
Sucks really. We are patient, we really are. But then seeing so many applicants getting PR in 5 months or less, meanwhile you’re waiting for one step only to be completed for that same amount of months is crushing. We all just want to know what’s going on.
They also literally created the new tracker for more transparency and up to date information, only to bring us outdated, inaccurate information

Gotta set up one of these MP with some foreigner to marry so they can witness the process themselves and see what we’re suffering :cool:

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022

Happy Monday girl!