+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

KJH85

Star Member
Mar 8, 2022
As of today, September 16, 2022, everything is updated as completed.
- Admissibility Completed.... August 4, 2022
- Re-Medical Completed…Sept 15, 2022
- BG verification: Completed....Sept 12, 2022

My VO is Mexico.
How long it's going to take for DM and PPR?
Thank you!!!
Congratulations! Honestly, I don't think anyone knows how long it will take. Some people get it super fast and others have everything completed for months without hearing anything else. Hopefully in your case it will be quick! Best of luck to you :)

Reactions: frange

KJH85

Star Member
Mar 8, 2022
Just got my ghost update for today. So I got one Monday, Thursday and Friday. Starting to wonder if the Monday ones are real though, because it's the same time even on holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020

My VO is Mexico.
Thank you!!!
Congratulations! Lucky you! it's about time. still waiting here.... two GU this week both saying we received your inquiry. I've sent a lot in the past year lol

amirg

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Like I said, the PR tracker doesn't always show what is and isn't being processed. Get your MP involved. IRCC site says if it has been more than 6 months, you can make enquries about your case. Don't do it yourself lmfao. They'll just copy and paste a generic bs and/or ask you to stop asking for updates. Your MP is the real VIP. They'll tell them everything. Don't you want to know exactly what is up? Get them to ask on your behalf.

Also, did you receive the Gcms notes?
I haven't received GCMS notes yet....:))
Canada helps and teaches you to be patient...
see everything is slow here for simple things like the renewal of passport, OHIP, PR card and so on.
for any kind of request/service, you have to wait...

Actually, I don't like to deal with my MP. I had a bad experience with him regarding my mother's citizenship application and they just gave us unused information like it's been processing and etc.....long story short, we had to re-apply again after 3 years:))
I never trust idiot MPs (especially Liberals) again...

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021

My VO is Mexico.
Thank you!!!
Do you have COPR document number showing on the new tracker? if that is the case probably within two months you’ll get passport request

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hey:) did he come back with an answer?
Hi there. No, unfortunately, he's now ghosting me haha!
To answer your question though, someone in one of the threads spoke with an IRCC agent on the phone who confirmed that ghost updates on the pr tracker mean that an agent is working on the file.

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I guess Monday was the only day for me. I just checked again and it wasn't updated. That is it for us this week.
I also didn't get an update this week, other than on the 12. I think we may be on the same agent's desk haha

• Haha
Reactions: GyanLula