+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

LEBCAD

Aug 25, 2022
Hi all, had anyone received a cancelled interview after you submitted additional documents, i wonder if this is a good sign.

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
I got another update today. Actually 3 updates, so far this week.

Has anything on your PR tracker changed? Do you know if your wife's BG check has started or her eligibility? Don't e-mail those idiots in Ankara. Get your MP to ask on your behalf. On the tracker it says my husband's background check hasn't started, but what I thought was my MP at the time e-mailed them, they told the MP's Assistant that his criminality is in process so his background check has indeed started.

Last edited:
Reactions: amirg

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Hi all, had anyone received a cancelled interview after you submitted additional documents, i wonder if this is a good sign.

I am not trying to be rude and please forgive me if I come off that way. However, this thread was made for those wanting to know what the tracker updates really mean and to see if other people get the same updates.

Reactions: Kiikii

amirg

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Has anything on your PR tracker changed? Do you know if your wife's BG check has started or her eligibility? Don't e-mail those idiots in Ankara. Get your MP to ask on your behalf. On the tracker it says my husband's background check hasn't started, but what I thought was my MP at the time e-mailed them, they told the MP's Assistant that his criminality is in process so his background check has indeed started.
Nothing changed on PA's tracker or mine. just getting ghost updates....

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Nothing changed on PA's tracker or mine. just getting ghost updates....

Like I said, the PR tracker doesn't always show what is and isn't being processed. Get your MP involved. IRCC site says if it has been more than 6 months, you can make enquries about your case. Don't do it yourself lmfao. They'll just copy and paste a generic bs and/or ask you to stop asking for updates. Your MP is the real VIP. They'll tell them everything. Don't you want to know exactly what is up? Get them to ask on your behalf.

Also, did you receive the Gcms notes?

frange

May 25, 2018
As of today, September 16, 2022, everything is updated as completed.
- Admissibility Completed.... August 4, 2022
- Re-Medical Completed…Sept 15, 2022
- BG verification: Completed....Sept 12, 2022

My VO is Mexico.
How long it's going to take for DM and PPR?
Thank you!!!

Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

Sarinasa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
As of today, September 16, 2022, everything is updated as completed.
- Admissibility Completed.... August 4, 2022
- Re-Medical Completed…Sept 15, 2022
- BG verification: Completed....Sept 12, 2022

My VO is Mexico.
How long it's going to take for DM and PPR?
Thank you!!!
It is diffrenet for everyone
I have been waiting from August 4

Reactions: Mrs_spiritus