+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
For Last update 12/09/22. Does your friend (IRCC agent) said ghost updates are real? Does it mean someone working on the file?
One of the people here called IRCC ans the agent confirmed that the page updates do mean that the agent is working on the file. I will certainly ask him and get back to you this evening

Reactions: valvlad and Kiikii

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
My last update was on the 12th of this month. I thought they stopped "working" on my file because I pissed them off or smthn. Like, how are they going to e-mail me about not requesting an update from them when I didn't even ask for an update. Instead I pled with them. I have to go back to Canada and raise my daughter all alone when she now knows and asks for her Dad when he isn't around. Wtf man. This is inhumane!

Readytogo1010

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A
My last update was on the 12th of this month. I thought they stopped "working" on my file because I pissed them off or smthn. Like, how are they going to e-mail me about not requesting an update from them when I didn't even ask for an update. Instead I pled with them. I have to go back to Canada and raise my daughter all alone when she now knows and asks for her Dad when he isn't around. Wtf man. This is inhumane!
We sent a letter like yours and since they replied with “your application is in queue” we haven’t had any ghost updates either. Coincidence? :p:p

• Wow
Reactions: GyanLula

Sarinasa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
I’m so sorry

• Love

Sarinasa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
I spoke with my lawyer today And He said ankara is one of the busiest vo
He said Don’t worry
They’ll finish lots of backlogs this year

• Love

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Don't be sorry, hun. It is all good. I blame the Conservative Party for kicking out the Iranian officials from Ottawa. If they didn't shut down the Iranian Embassy in Ottawa, there would have been a Canadian Embassy and VO in Tehran, Iran.

Why should my husband or your husband or Amir's wife's application be sent to Ankara, Turkey?

I can't even enjoy my visit because I am so anxious all the time. Like the thought of leaving my husband again, and my daughter not seeing her Dad makes my blood run cold. I can't even explain it to her because she is only two. Ugh. None of this is fair.