Ghost updates new Tracker

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Please check your email
You have an email about
I recieved following update on portal:

We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.
What does it mean
Time line as follows:

Eligibility
Completed

Medical exam
Completed

Background verification
Completed

Biometrics

Received

As part of the process we may ask you to send us your fingerprints and photo. Read more about biometrics collection.

Application history
of #####$$$$$$$$

Aug 29, 2022

We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

Aug 18, 2022

Medical exam activity status updated
Medical exam

Medical exam status has been updated to Completed

Aug 5, 2022

Medical exam activity status updated
Medical exam

Medical exam status has been updated to In progress

Aug 4, 2022

Complete your immigration medical exam
We sent you a request to complete a medical exam. Read the message for more details.

Apr 27, 2022

We received your enquiry.

I am assuming your VO is Ottawa? Your application was processed in 4 months. How lucky!

Reactions: mili_0923

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
Another Ghost update today but this time on Tracker and in my GC key for my visa extension application as well... in this app i did mention i have a spousal sponsorship under progress with my application number.

no changes on tracker only background remains "not started" everything complete
Hi Can you tell me when you applied for your visa extension? I am waiting for mine as well

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Hi Can you tell me when you applied for your visa extension? I am waiting for mine as well
I applied 5th Sept and my current ext. is valid until 12 September 2022 so i applied again... although many people advised me since i am under implied i dont necessarily need to but i go by the book and the AIP letter states to maintain status while waiting for my approval

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
I applied 5th Sept and my current ext. is valid until 12 September 2022 so i applied again... although many people advised me since i am under implied i dont necessarily need to but i go by the book and the AIP letter states to maintain status while waiting for my approval
Oh ok. I applied April 27 for my extension but have not seen anything other than confirmation of receipt in GCKey since then. As per signature, PR application has had not movement since last year

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Oh ok. I applied April 27 for my extension but have not seen anything other than confirmation of receipt in GCKey since then. As per signature, PR application has had not movement since last year
Please order Notes again. and don't worry about the ext since its applied and it takes almost 6 months for a reply, i have done 3 extensions so far. I know we get stuck and not able to move i hate this feeling...

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
Please order Notes again. and don't worry about the ext since its applied and it takes almost 6 months for a reply, i have done 3 extensions so far. I know we get stuck and not able to move i hate this feeling...
Unfortunately I can't get my notes. Requested them on May 2 and still not arrived. Filed a complaint with the OIC a month ago and still nothing. Very frustrated.

• Sad
Reactions: Kiikii