+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Everything in my tracker was completed the only thing I had to do was medical they never asked u til the end and after two weeks I got PPR
Can you be more specific and clear in your communication. It is impossible to follow what you are saying.

How long had everything been at "Completed" before you got your PPR?

How long was the status at "Not Started" for Eligibility and Background Check before they changed to "In Progress", and then how long were they at "In Progress" before they changed to "Completed"?

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Yes the updation you get on pr tracker. Do you get those
Ok, it’s a bit confusing now..
Let me demonstrate you in one other way.
My eligibility, medical and biometric are all completed except background not started.
Now here what I’m saying, when you say ghost updates on new PR tracker tool, What does it mean ?

I know ghost updates on GCKEY when your profile says it’s updated or something but here on PR tracker tool, what’s ghost updates.

However my profile has been updated multiple of times in PR tracker tool which quite is normal because they do it every week.
For example when you log in pr tracker tool it shows last login and on it’s top last update…

I hope you understand what I’m trying to explain you !

Reactions: Kiikii

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Ok, it’s a bit confusing now..
Let me demonstrate you in one other way.
My eligibility, medical and biometric are all completed except background not started.
Now here what I’m saying, when you say ghost updates on new PR tracker tool, What does it mean ?

I know ghost updates on GCKEY when your profile says it’s updated or something but here on PR tracker tool, what’s ghost updates.

However my profile has been updated multiple of times in PR tracker tool which quite is normal because they do it every week.
For example when you log in pr tracker tool it shows last login and on it’s top last update…

I hope you understand what I’m trying to explain you !
Yes so most of the people believe that those updates mean something like your file is being opened or worked on thats how it updates .. people are getting updates everyday now from last week

Reactions: Kiikii

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
I wasn't getting ghost updates until last week when everyone was getting them. But this week I got ghost updates Tuesday, Wednesday and today.

If it was just system update, I think I would have gotten them last week as well when everyone was getting ghost updates.

Not sure what these updates mean!!!!

It has been a long wait!! Frustration growing by every minute now!!

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
I wasn't getting ghost updates until last week when everyone was getting them. But this week I got ghost updates Tuesday, Wednesday and today.

If it was just system update, I think I would have gotten them last week as well when everyone was getting ghost updates.

Not sure what these updates mean!!!!

It has been a long wait!! Frustration growing by every minute now!!
Hi
I am also in same boat
This week three ghost update
No real update
Just frustrated waiting

• Sad
Reactions: Dixit patel

cherishuu

Aug 1, 2022
I got one ghost update today too, but I don't know its reliable or not at this point as IRCC is closed today (CIVIC HOLIDAY)
I think it should be reliable. Because I saw on the social network two ppl were showing that they were getting portal notice for inland application dated today.

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Hi guys if i had the Copr number appear in my pr tracker 2 weeks ago does that mean something? I am so confused if the pr tracker is reliable or not
And again another ghost update today

Last edited: