File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Hi again, what does eligibility for the principal applicant entail? IRCC website gives no information on that for the applicant.
It basically means that IRCC has found that your PA has been found to be eligible for the Family Class Sponsorship based on your application and the documents submitted.

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
I am seeing people from different forums saying their updates have slowed down since October. Their timelines are very different. So I highly doubt that this is the case. IRCC is not generous enough to give everyone decisions at the same time.
Very true, and it is impossible for IRCC to be able to synch the responses across all countries and Embassy's.

Ntkkk

Sep 24, 2022
I am seeing people from different forums saying their updates have slowed down since October. Their timelines are very different. So I highly doubt that this is the case. IRCC is not generous enough to give everyone decisions at the same time.
I also agree because the last update is on October 26th and 1-2 gh every week in october if it is in September much more often

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Or maybe they're trying to live up to their promise to clear the backlog by the end of 2022????? Would be a game changer haha

US2CanApp

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Can't register for new immigration tracker. Says can't find application, tried sponsor and applicant UCI, etc. Tried City, City and State, and just the State for place of birth. Tried entering wife's first and middle names, tried married and maiden last name. ECAS can't find application either. Was able to link account in GCKey same day received AOR with no problems.

Haven't received medical request yet. Wife received AOR Nov. 2, Biometrics request Nov. 4. Outland, from United States. GCKey just shows application received and AOR.

F12 just shows Completed, Intake Admission, and Submitted. It has shown this way since at least Sept. so maybe they have changed the F12. Older posts say showed more.

How long does it usually take to be able to use new immigration tracker? DO you have to have medical request sent first? Any suggestions.

Thanks.

chaybani

Jun 19, 2021
I also agree because the last update is on October 26th and 1-2 gh every week in october if it is in September much more often
It could also be because Visa offices are working more on student visas right now, they are still going through the applications for university students starting in January so maybe they are relocating resources to finish those first (they are a lot more time-sensitive) then circle them back to work on other applications once the school year is nearing its start. Hopefully the pace picks up very soon

Reactions: Ntkkk and jrahman

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Can't register for new immigration tracker. Says can't find application, tried sponsor and applicant UCI, etc. Tried City, City and State, and just the State for place of birth. Tried entering wife's first and middle names, tried married and maiden last name. ECAS can't find application either. Was able to link account in GCKey same day received AOR with no problems.

Haven't received medical request yet. Wife received AOR Nov. 2, Biometrics request Nov. 4. Outland, from United States. GCKey just shows application received and AOR.

F12 just shows Completed, Intake Admission, and Submitted. It has shown this way since at least Sept. so maybe they have changed the F12. Older posts say showed more.

How long does it usually take to be able to use new immigration tracker? DO you have to have medical request sent first? Any suggestions.

Thanks.
If you are acting as your partners representative try register for the party ID. https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
It could also be because Visa offices are working more on student visas right now, they are still going through the applications for university students starting in January so maybe they are relocating resources to finish those first (they are a lot more time-sensitive) then circle them back to work on other applications once the school year is nearing its start. Hopefully the pace picks up very soon
Wasn't there also a study permit rush before September? So now, we get pushed back again to expedite the international students for the January session? What about spouses who have young children that have yet to meet their fathers? Don't they also deserve a break? They would focus on processing international student visas first because of the value they bring to the Canadian economy... Not fair!