+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Update: I just checked my tracker and it has been updated. Nothing has changed though smh

How about you guys?
Hey, hey. I got my update as expected today. I received them 4 out 5 days last week. Nothing has changed though.

Reactions: Kiikii

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Yes me to...more frequent than before atleast 3/4 days of the week.
It appears to be a positive sign, based on others' posts here. I wish I kept an eye on it in the previous months... only started paying attention when I received my CSQ (QC approval of sponsorship, aka SA). It should have triggered a 'completed' status for the Eligibility part but not the case. So, I proceeded to send the Certificate to both CPC Sydney and my VO. I got the generic reply from Sydney saying that they're receiving high volume of requests and my VO (Dakar) hasn't sent anything... pretty typical smh

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
It appears to be a positive sign, based on others' posts here. I wish I kept an eye on it in the previous months... only started paying attention when I received my CSQ (QC approval of sponsorship, aka SA). It should have triggered a 'completed' status for the Eligibility part but not the case. So, I proceeded to send the Certificate to both CPC Sydney and my VO. I got the generic reply from Sydney saying that they're receiving high volume of requests and my VO (Dakar) hasn't sent anything... pretty typical smh
I know right... they are so short staffed to reply anyone on their webforms i have so many things running atm with IRCC. My visitor ext, my fathers ext, and visitor visa for my mom and my PR application + OWP lmao

Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I know right... they are so short staffed to reply anyone on their webforms i have so many things running atm with IRCC. My visitor ext, my fathers ext, and visitor visa for my mom and my PR application + OWP lmao
Woah that's a lot of business lines there. I really hope you get all of them processed soon enough. Best of luck to you! We'll keep posting updates

• Haha

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
I didn't get an update on the new tracker today, but I DID get a ghost update on our GCKey today!! That's the first time that's happened. Fingers crossed.
How did you find out this "Criminality Passed: April 12th, 2022 " or background check is what you mean

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
But Girl you deserve to get your DM little more than us, cos you applied last year man.... just frustrating.
I agree with you. It's been a humbling experience. It has caused some medical issues and taken a toll on my family. Everytime I want to complain, I read someone's post who has been waiting for over a year and I just keep my mouth shut. It sucks that it's not a first-come, first serve system and the department is not taking accountability for their incapacity to serve their citizens. I'm a woman of faith and believe in miracles, I know that we'll get good news very soon

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I didn't get an update on the new tracker today, but I DID get a ghost update on our GCKey today!! That's the first time that's happened. Fingers crossed.
Happy to hear that my dear. I've been keeping an eye on your post... Hope great news ahead