+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

_V_K_

Star Member
Feb 16, 2023
If it's happening to everyone I would guess so. They might just keep updating everyday now.
Same here. Another ghost update today. Getting harder and harder to believe that these updates are actual profile updates since Monday in Canada is a Family Day and an official day off work for everyone. Doubt there’s anyone there to update people’s profiles

Besthope1

Jan 14, 2023
I sent an inquiry to IRCC last week Feb 16. It appeared after this morning update. It says "Feb 16,2023 We received your inquiry"

5Kent

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Ottawa, ON
Same here. Another ghost update today. Getting harder and harder to believe that these updates are actual profile updates since Monday in Canada is a Family Day and an official day off work for everyone. Doubt there’s anyone there to update people’s profiles
You are a bit wrong here: Family Day is not an official national holiday. Only a handful of provinces mark the day. So, the federal government (of which IRCC is part) was working on Monday.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Anyone here tried applying to get the GCMS notes? I did that more than a month ago, and there has not been any follow-up since.

aaron_matthew

Jan 6, 2023
Hey @Smd91_ , while your attempt at humour is certainly lacking, I must commend you on your ability to make baseless assumptions. Your ideal response this morning should have just been "another system update I think" rather than the condescending appraoch you took. I think perhaps you should try honing your comedic skills elsewhere, or better yet, nothing at all.