+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost update.. went from DM back to IP?

vivimm

Nov 18, 2010
It happened to me yesterday as well. Today I checked again and my eCAS is back to Decision Made. We have similar dates, Feb 2020 applicant from Calgary Office (family). Passed the test in March 2021 and got DM on Aug 26th. This waiting is making me crazy.

Reactions: diana98 and ELIZAG

diana98

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
It happened to me yesterday as well. Today I checked again and my eCAS is back to Decision Made. We have similar dates, Feb 2020 applicant from Calgary Office (family). Passed the test in March 2021 and got DM on Aug 26th. This waiting is making me crazy.
Good to know I’m not the only one!! And wow very similar timeline! Hopefully this means oath soon. Someone told me that it’s probably a final check before oath invite?! So hopefully that’s true

Reactions: ELIZAG and vivimm

vivimm

Nov 18, 2010
Did you get the email?
Yes, but my husband didn't and his status is still 'in progress'. Only my oldest son and I received the invitation even though we applied as family and sent all our documents in one envelope. We called and emailed them requesting some explanation and asking if it's still possible to attend the citizenship ceremony all together.

diana98

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Yes, but my husband didn't and his status is still 'in progress'. Only my oldest son and I received the invitation even though we applied as family and sent all our documents in one envelope. We called and emailed them requesting some explanation and asking if it's still possible to attend the citizenship ceremony all together.
Oh no thats so weird! I don’t understand why that would happen? Did you reply to the email address from the instructions to see what happened?

vivimm

Nov 18, 2010
Oh no thats so weird! I don’t understand why that would happen? Did you reply to the email address from the instructions to see what happened?
Well, now my husband and other two sons are scheduled to take the oath on Nov 20th, it's a relief but now, we would like to be scheduled on the same date. We'll try to make the request only if they don't push the new date too far.

diana98

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Well, now my husband and other two sons are scheduled to take the oath on Nov 20th, it's a relief but now, we would like to be scheduled on the same date. We'll try to make the request only if they don't push the new date too far.
Definitely try! But it’s only few days apart if you have to do it separately, it may suck but at least you all have oath! And going to citizens within a few days of each other!! Congrats!