+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost Update On Monday.

Demaktjun3792

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Your file is being reviewed or had been reviewed by an officer as this is a normal procedure when you apply for case notes they have to review your application by sending them to you ....stay tight you'll get your decision sooner

Reactions: NKBawari

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
Your file is being reviewed or had been reviewed by an officer as this is a normal procedure when you apply for case notes they have to review your application by sending them to you ....stay tight you'll get your decision sooner
I read few threads regarding Ghost update. And generally people get PPR email within couple of days after Ghost update. Is it a positive sign?

Demaktjun3792

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
It is a positive sign depending on your eligibility considerations too but with the current timeline I think the wait is still up....

Josh@v

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Does anyone have any idea about repeated recent ghost updates. I got 3 in around a week's time. And one ghost update email.
AOR 2nd Oct.

Anandhi karthikeyan

Dec 7, 2020
its normal if you have updated in your profile that u want to received monthly updates.
My daughter got first ghost update on Nov 23rd after that there's no any update.she is under TRV dependent child visa. Her file logged-March 05th 2020. But I got approved for open work permit. We applied applied as together.