IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
No one really knows exactly what a ghost update is but some people speculate that it could mean that there is a visa officer working on your profile and he updated something that isn't visible to you, others say it is just a system glitch. Personally I think it could be both, sometimes the system does glitch and sometimes people get a reply within a couple of hours/days from a ghost update.
You're right

Reactions: Winner Man

Tosin247

Nov 9, 2021
I APPLY FOR STUDY PERMIT FROM INDONESIA

Confirmation of Online Application Transmission October 11, 2021
Submission Confirmation October 12, 2021

I got 2 Ghost Update and Nothing as being change since when i apply..Please anybody with an ideal

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Tosin247

Nov 9, 2021
I APPLY FOR STUDY PERMIT FROM INDONESIA

Confirmation of Online Application Transmission October 11, 2021
Submission Confirmation October 12, 2021

I got 2 Ghost Update and Nothing as being change since when i apply..Please anybody with an ideal

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.