+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost Update applicant's gather here

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Ghost update just seen.

Today 05 oct 2021 could not login all day due to ircc maintenance. Finally last login was exactly two hours ago and nothing was changed in profile. After that I seen one comment on Facebook that a person telling he seen Application/profile updated and I told him that VO reviewed his profile but then suddenly my heart start beating and I thought I should login to ircc. I made around 30 tries on different browsers and finally login and seen something first movement since biometrics and reviewing started on 14th Sept . Both my SOWP and spouse study permit showing status (Application/profile updated) . Anybody seen same in their profiles? Because two hours ago noting changed in profile but again login after 2 hours I seen this

• Wow
Reactions: RumezaJ

Zeaman

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
The site didn't work when I tried to login at first but then it said application updated but there's nothing so yeah I think its because of the maintenance

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
The site didn't work when I tried to login at first but then it said application updated but there's nothing so yeah I think its because of the maintenance
Looks like but if that is the case then millions of profile should had been updated same time. Why few

Zeaman

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Looks like but if that is the case then millions of profile should had been updated same time. Why few
Its really weird tbh cause I logged in 1 minute and it wasn't there but when I did login again like right then and there it said updated my profiles is so dead right now I'd take anything fingers crossed I guess

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Its really weird tbh cause I logged in 1 minute and it wasn't there but when I did login again like right then and there it said updated my profiles is so dead right now I'd take anything fingers crossed I guess
Few days ago I read one article. It's stated that after September the file processing would be quicker

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
IRCC is processing complete applications submitted after May 15, 2021, as quickly as possible.

A newsletter sent to Colleges and Institutes Canada members earlier in September explained that approximately 60,000 applications completed (approximately 24,000 from India and 3,700 from France) after that date remain to be processed.

The organisation said that it understood the backlog would be cleared by the end of September.

Zeaman

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Idk about that have you seen the estimated processing time? It was 9 weeks when I applied but its 13 weeks now if I'm not mistaken it just keeps on increasing

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I asked one friend. His profile didn't change no update it means few people only
My husband’s sowp had a second update for this month last night around 2:30ish am

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
IRCC is processing complete applications submitted after May 15, 2021, as quickly as possible.

A newsletter sent to Colleges and Institutes Canada members earlier in September explained that approximately 60,000 applications completed (approximately 24,000 from India and 3,700 from France) after that date remain to be processed.

The organisation said that it understood the backlog would be cleared by the end of September.
Good news