+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghana applicants for September intake ?

Walters

Aug 9, 2018
Hey am Ghanaian as well applies in July no response yet ..what about u
Hello... did u guys apply online or offline?..
I am Cameroonian..Applied on the 29th of june online. Still no visa yet. School started on the 4th.. not even medical request. I wrote the visa office on friday and they updated the application to we are now reviewing ur eligibilty. Nothing else till now.

Naa888

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
I am Cameroonian..Applied on the 29th of june online. Still no visa yet. School started on the 4th.. not even medical request. I wrote the visa office on friday and they updated the application to we are now reviewing ur eligibilty. Nothing else till now.
I applied offline on July 9 till now no updates

Najaah mahamud

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Did you get your visa or still waiting

Vonput

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello guy I’m from Cameroon too. Please WhatsApp me at +237651491186

moralain

Jun 27, 2017
Hello Walters can you give me the email you used to write dakar and how to do it because I have written them on several occasions no response. I am also a cameroonian.Applied too on the 27th of June no upda

moralain

Jun 27, 2017
Hello Walters can you give me the email you used to write dakar and how to do it because I have written them on several occasions no response. I am also a cameroonian.Applied too on the 27th of June no up