+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***Ghana Accra Applications**

Toniato

Mar 19, 2021
Hello everyone I’m getting really anxious and frustrated with delay on my application, ircc received my application july 2020 I received AOR and sponsor approval letter in January of 2021 my file was transferred to Ghana and havent Hearn anything since? It’s almost April does Accra take long to process should I be worried?

Thanks.

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone I’m getting really anxious and frustrated with delay on my application, ircc received my application july 2020 I received AOR and sponsor approval letter in January of 2021 my file was transferred to Ghana and havent Hearn anything since? It’s almost April does Accra take long to process should I be worried?

Thanks.
Wait for 3-6 months

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020

Thanks.
How did you know it has been transferred already, have you received a confirmation that Accra VO has received your file.

Toniato

Mar 19, 2021
How did you know it has been transferred already, have you received a confirmation that Accra VO has received your file.
when I receive my AOR I received sponsor approval letter they said “you’re file will be transfer to Accra visa office for further processing” that’s was in January so now I’m just waiting.

NAKEQubita

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021

Thanks.
Hey there, my husband and I applied from Accra and the application was received in Nova Scotia Feb 5 2021. On June 14 2021 we finally were able to link his account online and discovered his Client ID (we never received any correspondence from IRCC and had no idea what his Client ID was up until this point). He got a notice to get his biometrics done the next day and that's where we're currently at. I have no idea how long this process is suppose to take for those coming from Ghana but it's so difficult with the lack of communication from IRCC and the little information available online.

rosamor228

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
when I receive my AOR I received sponsor approval letter they said “you’re file will be transfer to Accra visa office for further processing” that’s was in January so now I’m just waiting.
Have you got your updates. We have same time line and vo.

Lyz

Sep 27, 2021

Thanks.
Hello, you has news of your application ??? IRCC received my application september 2020.. in juin 2021 my file was transferred to ghana.

rosamor228

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Hi guys,
Those applicants who transferred the applicant in Ghana...yes Ghana visa office is quite slow but you can rest assured that they process your application. It took 18 months for us to wait when we received our final decision and not gave us a very good result. But there are applicants who submitted their application after us and get their final decision ahead of us.
Just keep emailing visa office in canada or Ghana thou you will receive same contents of their letter when you make an inquiry at least you know that your application is still in process. I also suggest that you apply for gcms every month so you know ahead what to do to your application.

Good vibes everyone.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hi guys,
Those applicants who transferred the applicant in Ghana...yes Ghana visa office is quite slow but you can rest assured that they process your application. It took 18 months for us to wait when we received our final decision and not gave us a very good result. But there are applicants who submitted their application after us and get their final decision ahead of us.
Just keep emailing visa office in canada or Ghana thou you will receive same contents of their letter when you make an inquiry at least you know that your application is still in process. I also suggest that you apply for gcms every month so you know ahead what to do to your application.

Good vibes everyone.
So please when did you receive final decision and PPR. Could you please share your timeline.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Wow
Application received feb 2020
Biometrics March 23 2020
Medical Nov 12 2020
Final decision Sept 2021
Waiting for ppr on its way.
okay such a long wait your side. Hopefully the PPR comes soon. Am also waiting for decision and PPR. Looks like you at the end. Please when did you receive Pre-Arrival Services letter.