***Ghana Accra Applications**

NAKEQubita

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hey everyone. This is our current timeline:
IRCC received out of Canada application Feb 5 2021
Biometrics submitted June 15 2021
Medicals approved July 7 2021
And that’s it.. still awaiting news on if we need an interview, if I’m eligible to sponsor etc. Although online it shows they aren’t requesting further documents, so I’m hoping that means we’ve given them everything they need and won’t require an interview. But it’s so discouraging waiting and not hearing any updates. It also seems there’s no exact order for what happens first, I’ve heard some people get approved and then receive notice to get medicals. Whereas we’ve gotten medicals and are awaiting approval. Not sure what the order is but its confusing. Anyone else in a similar timeline?

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hey everyone. This is our current timeline:
IRCC received out of Canada application Feb 5 2021
Biometrics submitted June 15 2021
Medicals approved July 7 2021
And that’s it.. still awaiting news on if we need an interview, if I’m eligible to sponsor etc. Although online it shows they aren’t requesting further documents, so I’m hoping that means we’ve given them everything they need and won’t require an interview. But it’s so discouraging waiting and not hearing any updates. It also seems there’s no exact order for what happens first, I’ve heard some people get approved and then receive notice to get medicals. Whereas we’ve gotten medicals and are awaiting approval. Not sure what the order is but its confusing. Anyone else in a similar timeline?
Truth is with AVO, one can't predict or advice much. The processing of files vary soo much that its hard to even relate. Whether there will be an interview, will be dependent on the officer. However, if you have already received the Pre-Arrival Services then less chances of an interview even though others say they could still call for an interview.

As for order, there definitely isn't and forget anyone who says 1st one 1st serve. Its all priority-based after how I have seen other threads and visa offices process these files. Best keep fingers crossed and pray things move soon. Looks like AVO been silent to for a while now.

NAKEQubita

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Truth is with AVO, one can't predict or advice much. The processing of files vary soo much that its hard to even relate. Whether there will be an interview, will be dependent on the officer. However, if you have already received the Pre-Arrival Services then less chances of an interview even though others say they could still call for an interview.

As for order, there definitely isn't and forget anyone who says 1st one 1st serve. Its all priority-based after how I have seen other threads and visa offices process these files. Best keep fingers crossed and pray things move soon. Looks like AVO been silent to for a while now.
Do you know which types take priority?