+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Transcripts from Punjab Technical University

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hi,
I completed b.tech cse from ptu lateral entry.. bu its asking to upload 1st and 2nd sem dmc. What to upload in that

If you have 6 DMCs then you can upload the DMCs in Sem 3 to Sem 8. You have to create a profile first. Select B.Tech with Lateral Entry while creating your profile. For ex. I created my profile with - B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)-Lateral Entry

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
If you have 6 DMCs then you can upload the DMCs in Sem 3 to Sem 8. You have to create a profile first. Select B.Tech with Lateral Entry while creating your profile. For ex. I created my profile with - B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)-Lateral Entry

Thnx for reply. Its asking 1 to 8 sem for lateral entry. But it says tick 1 and 2 sem if lateral entry. I did all this when i attach file and try to upload docs it come to same page. Its not going to next page

Pabnit kaur

Feb 15, 2019
Hello guys,

I am having trouble in logging into my ptu account as while registering the account I provided my Canadian number and never received any OTP. Now I cant login to my account or create a new as it keeps on saying that invalid credentials or ID already in use. Does anyone have any solution for it?

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hello guys,

I am having trouble in logging into my ptu account as while registering the account I provided my Canadian number and never received any OTP. Now I cant login to my account or create a new as it keeps on saying that invalid credentials or ID already in use. Does anyone have any solution for it?
Call PTU helpline. You might have to try multiple times and have to hold the line for 15-20 mins but they should be able to help.

Misha29

Apr 30, 2021
Hi actually I applied for my degree evaluation through Wes and accidentally I upload 2 sem transcript insted of 1 on my university portal ,So do I need to pay them again or they can fix it.