+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting to a master course without finishing degree

midari

Nov 12, 2020
Hi, I am a medical student, I have finished 4 years of medical school but I neew to finish 7 to finish my degree, and I want to change my course , can I get accepted into a master if I did not finish my degree?
thank you.

midari

Nov 12, 2020
You can apply for an undergraduate degree (bachelors), not masters.
why not masters? I have 4 years of study , the first 3 are called here pre-clenical studies mainly studying human biology.
anyway can getting into a bachelor degree be a reason for not getting my study permit?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
why not masters? I have 4 years of study , the first 3 are called here pre-clenical studies mainly studying human biology.
anyway can getting into a bachelor degree be a reason for not getting my study permit?
Ok but to apply for masters you need a degree. An example, Ottawa U

BASIC REQUIREMENTS

Master’s and graduate diploma programs:
  • Hold an honours bachelor’s degree (4 years) with an average of 70%, or B (calculated using your last 20 courses)
anyway can getting into a bachelor degree be a reason for not getting my study permit? No

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
What do you mean you want to change your course? Leaving medical studies?

midari

Nov 12, 2020
What make's you think you can apply for Masters without actually COMPLETING a bachelor's degree
The fact that medical studies take longer than both bachelor degrees and master degrees, and I have studied more then xhat would be necessary for completing a Bachelor degree.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The fact that medical studies take longer than both bachelor degrees and master degrees, and I have studied more then xhat would be necessary for completing a Bachelor degree.
yes, medical studies take longer but if you don’t graduate & have a degree then you can’t apply for masters programs. You can apply to undergrad programs, get accepted & then see if you can transfer courses.